the Rift

A touching heart [Note,Phae]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

As Levi neared, she could see at once that he was once again glad to see her. Genuinely glad, even. In her experience, the stallions who she flirted with, for protection, viewed her as one would view a shiny and valuable object; some diamond perhaps. It was to be touched and held in private, maybe displayed publicly, but there was never an emotional attachment. There never had been, between her or any stallion. Until Tolio perhaps...but that was too complicated to consider now. The odd stirrings she felt in her belly when she was around her friend, were not what she should be considering now. Now, she should be thinking about her quest. Even as she tried to refocus her mind, her gaze drifted to Levi once more, wondering if he truly felt what she thought he did, or if he was merely as good a pretender as she was.

Why would you care about me when you are all battered and bruised…What happened? And the real question is are you okay? Phaedra forced a smile, gritting her teeth as she forced herself to ignore the overwhelming urge to cry. Or maybe scream. It was odd to feel so full of hatred, but so sad at the same time. Stifling this, Phaedra tossed her head, causing bits of shimmer from her odd-halo to reign down around her. "What, this?" She asked, as if her wings didn't bother her at all. She ruffled them slightly, ignoring the shooting pain that she felt. She had heard Note confirm that he too was from the throat. From Leander's herd. Raising her head now, she looked straight from Note, to Levi solemnly. "Let's just say I had the pleasure of running into your great Sultan." Her normally melodic voice was now icy, and hard. She was not fooled by Leander's brave and warm facade; nor was she sympathetic to the demon who was currently possessing him. No...He would take the full blame for his actions. She would insist on it. But now was neither the time, nor the place.

Phae forced her gaze to soften, as a smile spread across her features. "Occupational hazard, really. Nothing I can't handle." She said silkily, now turning her gaze to Note. "I am apart of the mercenary group, The Grey" She clarified, her voice fully returning to its light-flirtatious sound. She had watched Note pull his wings close to his sides, and thought this odd, for he seemed to favour one over the other. But why? With BirdSong finally here, the air was quite warm. He's hiding something... She thought with great interest. Casting a glance towards Levi, she began to move closer to Note. Turning her head, she she narrowed her eyes seductively at the bay. "Levi, you never told me how handsome the other members of the Throat were." She said speaking to Levi, but keeping her green gaze locked on Note. As she passed him, circling him really; she stretched out one of her wings (again, ignoring the pain which etched through it), to draw a gentle line on his right wing, the one he had pulled in tighter to his body. Her touch was light, delicate - the kind which caused goosebumps; or at least, that was her intention. Smirking, she cast a sideways glance to Levi, absently wondering if he was jealous..."I can see why you'd choose to be there" She said to neither of them in particular. What stallion didn't like compliments.

"Tell me Note" She inquired, saying his name sweetly. "Are you single?" In her mind, she too was envisioning the pretty white pegasus mare, Sohalia, standing next to this muted bay. In the back of her mind, she truly wished to find a pegasus for Sohalia, even though she had said she was open to other species. She knew what it was, to want to share the skies with another who was ground-bound, and being unable to do so. Why add strain to love?

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Levi - 12-06-2012, 04:42 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-06-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-09-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-09-2012, 10:53 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-11-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-12-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Phaedra - 12-08-2012, 11:57 AM