the Rift

A touching heart [Note,Phae]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Phaedra's eyes seemed to hold sorrow as she held his gaze once again. Levi could tell when horses were lying, and Phaedra was sort of a bad liar in this particular day. The way she set that forced smile was not helping her, if she wanted to tell Levi her "real" story. He was starting to think that Phaedra just wanted to lie because she was to embarrassed maybe to tell the truth. Maybe she never told the truth... Levi probably would never find out. She seemed to be all flirtatious at first, but Levi figured that's how she was with all males. A feeling of guilt emerged in his stomach, almost like there was a bottomless pit. He felt like Phaedra might have been using him for her quest... but hey who didn't like being flirted with? That was a true statement in Levi's head.

"Let's just say I had the pleasure of running into your great Sultan." Levi looked at her with bewilderment and anger at the same time. Why would Phaedra say such a thing? Was she trying to cause trouble between our herd? Leander our leader, and not to mention one of the nicest horses Levi has ever met, trying to hurt someone. Levi wouldn’t believe it especially because Phaedra was a mare not to mention. Appalled by this, Levi stomped his hoof to the ground trying not to believe a word she said. But, all of a sudden Phaedra’s words became real to him. Suddenly flash backs of Leander and Levi's spar appeared into his mind. The fear that struck into Levi as he saw a demon like glare in Leander's eyes. The horror that almost made him faint from the evil eye’s that weren’t Leander’s. It seemed to stare into Levi’s soul. His vision turned to Phaedra again as he stared right into her sorrowful eyes. His to were of disappointment, as he couldn’t believe his horror. “Leander’s the one that hurt you?” Levi asked with a bit of sadness. “But, Leander’s not like that. Why would he?”

Levi still cared for Phaedra, even though he didn’t want to believe what she was saying. “Occupational hazard, really. Nothing I can’t handle.” Levi’s kind look took over as he once again examined her wound very closely. They were pretty bad, and he couldn’t believe that this had happened to Phaedra. “Phaedra, I’m not quite sure if your “alright”. Are you sure you don’t want help?”

Taking his focus off of all this stress, he turned his head towards Note "Yes, I'm a Throat stallion, it's a pleasure to meet you, Levi. I apologize for not introducing myself sooner," Levi arched his neck gracefully, bowing to Note. "Please, don't apologize my friend." Levi smiled at Not's kind words. "Note, I am glad you are part of our herd. We are very fortunate to have you with us. And it's a pleasure to meet you as well." A weird feeling crept into Levi. Why was he being so nice? This wasn’t a time for nice. Levi had just found out Leander had injured Phaedra. Was it because Phaedra was around and he didn't want to scare her? Or was he really just starting to... be nice? Shaking his head an anger began to build up into his system as Phaedra had mentioned that Leander had “ran in” to her.

Phaedra turned her flirtatious look towards Note. Circling him Levi stood there watching her as she examined Note. “Levi, you never told me how handsome the other members of the Throat were.” Rolling his eyes, he figured Phaedra was just playing with him. Even though he knew she was, he felt a bit jealous as she seductively talked to Note. This was all part of their plan for Phaedra’s quest and Levi knew it. Levi’s eyes rolled as she was talking, but he knew how to get her right back. “Well, I was going to tell you, but I figured you were so charmed by my handsomeness that you wouldn’t care what others looked like.” Shooting her a smirk “And yes I know I am handsome it runs in our herd as you can tell from Note and I.” Winking at her he stopped his play to as he knew they really needed to get down to business. Soholia was their focus and we needed Note to complete this quest. Note was lucky, because he was going to get an amazing mare in the end. Standing there he, watched as he wanted to see what Note would do.

Messages In This Thread
A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Levi - 12-06-2012, 04:42 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-06-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-09-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-09-2012, 10:53 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-11-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-12-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Phaedra - 12-08-2012, 11:57 AM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Levi - 12-09-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Phaedra - 12-09-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Levi - 12-09-2012, 08:58 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Phaedra - 12-09-2012, 11:29 PM