the Rift

A touching heart [Note,Phae]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

But, Leander’s not like that. Why would he? As Levi spoke, Phae felt a pang of an emotion that she didn't feel very often. Betrayal. How could Levi think that she would lie? She hastily bit her lip, to keep from snapping at him. Only moments ago, she had thought his feelings towards her were genuine. Now she very much doubted that. Tolio is the only one you can trust. Her mind reminding her, flooding her memory with visions of the large chestnut stallion; he was like a brother to her. The only one she could truly count on. Mentally, she shamed herself for believing having relationships was worthwhile. As Levi shook his head angrily at the thought of Leander hurting her, she interpreted this at anger directed towards her. Fine. So be it She thought bitterly; ignoring Levi's further questions.

Well, I was going to tell you, but I figured you were so charmed by my handsomeness that you wouldn’t care what others looked like. And yes I know I am handsome it runs in our herd as you can tell from Note and I Phaedra laughed at this; but it was not the silvery delightful sound Levi would have heard from her on the beach. This was colder, more rehearsed. Note thought that she was being manipulative? She wasn't; but she sure would be now.

She observed the slight shiver of Note's body as she caressed his wing with her feather, but was even more surprised by the look of undaunted anger. Interesting she thought, not the slightest bit deterred. The body says yes, but the mind says no....

Yes, I am..look, Phaedra, I don't know what kind of game you're trying to play, but don't involve me in it if I'm just going to get my heart broken Note said, taking a step towards her. Protectively, she raised both of her wings, grimacing noticeably as she did so. Her heart was racing now; she was alone here. She no longer considered Levi to be an ally, to keep her safe. And this stallion? Note seemed confused, even to himself. He shivered, pleasantly she thought, at her touch, yet glared at her. She smiled when she called him handsome, yet judged her prematurely. So, Phae did the only thing she that she did better than seduction: she prepared to run. Her wings were definitely in no shape to fly, but she would be damned if she would let herself be caught. This was all a trap. From the beginning. Sohalia called it fate? I call it a setup. She thought, her mind whirring senselessly.

Taking a step back from Note, she narrowed her gaze icily. The softness which usually adorned her features, was gone. The laughter and flirtation had departed from her gaze. Her body hardened, looking much large with her wings fully outstretched. She had her amulet; they could not injure her by magic, and even with her wings wounded...she could still escape them. She relaxed, only slightly, when Note took a step back. She cast an emotionless look towards Levi, "I only came to make sure that you were alright." Grinding her teeth to keep her composure, she looked back to Note. "And you? Are obviously no match for one as truly perfect as Sohalia. You, who would judge me before even asking my name?". She tossed her head defiantly, still prepared to flee at the smallest sign of aggression.

[OOC: *pets Ava* Sorry! She's a little...flighty about getting too close :( ]

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Levi - 12-06-2012, 04:42 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-06-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-09-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-09-2012, 10:53 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-11-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-12-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Phaedra - 12-08-2012, 11:57 AM