the Rift

A touching heart [Note,Phae]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Phaedra looked into Levi's silvery gaze, her own emerald eyes revealing nothing of what she was thinking. Which was that Levi simply didn't understand just how perfect his flower metaphor was. Perhaps she was just like that flower, beautiful and wild. What she needed was to be kept safe. But as Levi had pointed out, the flower can't live without the soil that clenches to the ground, and yet he had picked it just the same. It would dry up and die, because it was loved, rather than protected. Phaedra would not let the same happen to her.

She bore Levi's words patiently, standing solidly as he placed the already dying flower into her mane. She knew what it was he was trying to do but she...She couldn't risk being vulnerable, even emotionally. As Levi tried to justify her behaviour to Note, then began to sing to her, she couldn't help but smile, genuinely. He was a fixer, it seemed to her. Trying to mend things which were unraveling. It was oddly charming to see him put in so much effort, especially because he had come off arrogant and headstrong their first encounter. As he finished crooning to her, she laugh and batted his muzzle playfully with her outstretched wing. Gasping as pain shot through the appendage, she swiftly folded her wings back at her side; grimacing she she adjusted her feathers to sit comfortably.

So are we good? Note had asked. Pheadra arched her neck prettily, forcing every ounce of willpower she had into making herself calm and pleasant. She tactfully reminded herself why she was doing this - she was on a Quest from the God of the Earth himself. He had probably seen this coming...First Phae had fled from every situation, and now she was forcing herself not to. The quest... her mind protested, forcing a smile delicately onto her muzzle. "My apologies Note, I've had a ...rough few days" She said sweetly, indicating the wounds on her wings, which she had already spoken of.

Straightening herself to look at Note directly, she decided it was time to get down to it: "I won't lie to you Note, I am interested to see if you would be a suitable match for a rather stunning pegasus mare, Sohalia. This is for a quest, from the God of the Earth himself...Not just out of the goodness of my heart" She said laughing, winking at him; alluding to her previous bought of anger. "Sohalia seeks a mate who is handsome, kind, and loving. Who desires to be a father, and is intelligent and faithful. " Her cool green gaze appraised him, without judgement. Sincerely she asked, "You said you didn't want your heart being broken. I do not wish that for Sohalia either. So before I would consider introducing the two of you, do you believe you can fulfill the desires of her heart, Note?"

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Levi - 12-06-2012, 04:42 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-06-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-09-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-09-2012, 10:53 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-11-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-12-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Phaedra - 12-08-2012, 11:57 AM