the Rift

Mission Number One [Kou/Open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

The Doctor looked witheringly at Kou. Relax? He scowled a bit more at the word and turned it over in his mind. After a minutes thought and several failed attempts to lighten his guard, d'Artagnan decided he didn't know how to relax and let Kou do it for him instead. One could only be ones self after all. Or so the red believed. His nurse then went on to challenge him, in which d'Art snorted indignantly and watched as she moved off. Moments past as he gazed at her trail of dust to which he frowned at too. Suddenly worried about her safety and not wanting to lose to a mare, he laid his ears back in defiance and powered off after her. The chugging of 17hh's worth of muscle bared down on the little cremello arab and soon he pulled alongside her. A dark muzzle twitched at a retort boiling up until the scent of someone near made him choke on his words.

More dust flew up as he pulled in short and waited for Paladin to approach. The rather large black dun came into his radar, d'Artagnan immediately noted he was of the same species. A large traditional white horn was situated grandly upon his head, complete with intriguing red ends to his mane and tail. A hoof seemed to follow his red trend. Happy to of been met by another unicorn, a rather impressive one at that, the Doctor edged forward in greeting. Maw opened and words were about to pour out until he was cut off once again by another scent. d'Artagnan turned and scowled at the blank space that was soon to be filled by Solstice. I'm going to die of old age at this rate huffing to himself. Delight of finding another like him and Kou slowly began to die inside him as the brightly coloured equine mare appeared. Her tone was harsh and she spoke with a bite that d'Artagnan was chaffing to challenge. Teeth clenched together as he subdued the boiling blood inside him. Stupid equine. Like the Foothills is superior. I shou- thoughts stopped as his eyes turned to Kou again. He knew his Nurse would probably advise calm. Or as she put it, relax. d'Art turned his gaze on her, he made an expression of exasperation and hoped she appreciated his effort.

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm d'Artagnan, Moon Doctor to Worlds Edge. This is Kou, my assistant Nurse." His gruff voice sounded out making a point of ignoring the fact the coloured mare had already pointed this out. He turned slightly to indicate Kou. "We have been sent by our King on neutral terms to gather information on our neighbours" he said carefully, itching to say something about their abruptness. From the pair in front of him, d'Artagnan quickly determined this was probably a mixed herd and not restricted to one species. The first fact he had learned about this land he already greatly disapproved, he held little hope for anything else he and Kou may find.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by d'Artagnan - 06-26-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Kou - 06-26-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Paladin - 06-27-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Solstice - 06-28-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by d'Artagnan - 06-30-2012, 03:38 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Kou - 06-30-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Paladin - 07-18-2012, 04:19 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Solstice - 07-23-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by d'Artagnan - 07-25-2012, 12:26 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Kou - 07-26-2012, 07:11 AM