the Rift

Mission Number One [Kou/Open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

d'Artagnan listened to Kou as she spoke for the first time. His ears twitched at the thought of sharing anything with another herd, but he must do what the King instructed. I wonder if I tell them daffodil bulbs make you stronger they'll actually eat them... The Doctor amused himself over the fatalities the Foothills would gain if that actually happened. Of course that would put a rather large price on his head, plus the pact he made with the Earth God. Still, the thought tickled his morbid areas. He looked at Paladin then and frowned at him. I was nice! I didn't curse or insult... d'Art was grumbling to himself as he gave Kou a 'I tried' look. The Foothills stallion continued his growling and d'Artagnan felt his blood turn up a few degrees. His stare bored into Paladin as if he was watching an idiot, and for a moment he was sure the bluer of the two eyes he possessed began to twitch.

Teeth grounded together as the other turned to the equine mare, the thought of daffodil bulbs becoming more appealing. Oh would he like to shove a few down the throats of these two. The red stallion swallowed "your girlfriend catches on fast" he motioned to Solstice's retreating body. "I'd scratch my own arse if I didn't fear my hooves moving from this spot... I'm afraid you'd have to do it for me, brother" sarcasm dripped from his every word as he watched Paladin. Apparently satisfied with his retorts for now, d'Artagnan turned innocently to Kou trying to convince her that it wasn't his fault in one look.

His black tail lashed between his legs as d'Art whipped the flies away. Already he wanted to go back home, he did not like this land either. It lacked civility.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by d'Artagnan - 06-26-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Kou - 06-26-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Paladin - 06-27-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Solstice - 06-28-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by d'Artagnan - 06-30-2012, 03:38 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Kou - 06-30-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Paladin - 07-18-2012, 04:19 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Solstice - 07-23-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by d'Artagnan - 07-25-2012, 12:26 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Kou - 07-26-2012, 07:11 AM