the Rift

[JUDGE] night and day [aisha]

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore
~ All we know is falling

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aisha didn't really know where she was going,she had only just arrived in Helovia and was sill really exploring. She walked at a steady pace,taking in her surroundings. Ice.Ice.Ice. The land around her was bleak and just about lifeless. Few trees stood hanging low over the ground,all iced over and dead. The sun had seemingly given up on warming this land,coldness bit into Aisha,giving her light shivers. I dread to think what it is like here in winter. Another shiver ran though her,causing her to shake uncontrollably. Despite the cold she choose not to go elsewhere as she was convinced they would be packed with other horses. At least here,she could be alone.

At least she thought.

She soon realised during her stroll,that she was board. Since she got her she hadn't done much. At the most-walk around he Throat meeting others. She had one passion in life,and that was fighting. Oh how she longed to be facing another,eyes gleaming with excitement.

Little did she know it was just round the corner.

Her keen senses soon picked up the scent of a stallion. Pricking her ears slightly she lifted her muzzle up,waiting for the smell to pass by again. She changed direction, heading towards that of the stallions she picked up her pace. Soon enough the stallion came into view. His dun color was pale against the ice,his dark muzzle outlining his head. You cannot pass, unicorn! Can't she? She saw his words as a challenge. A opportunity to live her passion once more. Now a solider,she had to get her skills up to scratch as she suspected they were rusty after about a year of no fighting. Care for a spar, lady? His voice rang out again as she took in the horses build. Small was the only word that came to her.

"Well stallion,I must say I will be a little rusty-it has been a while since I last fought. Oh and,by the way,my name is Aisha." Her voice was cunning,tempting as some horses might say. She paused,but only for a split second. She was soon belting forward at a strong galloping,arching her head and aiming her horn at his chest on the left side. She could feel her body warming as the sudden change of her temperament. She felt alive,wild. A feeling she loved and always had done.

WC:426

Summary:Aisha introduces herself-hoping to stall him-before galloping straight to him,horn aimed at his left shoulder.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
[JUDGE] night and day [aisha] - by Rapha - 12-07-2012, 02:09 PM
RE: night and day [aisha] - by Aisha - 12-07-2012, 04:36 PM
RE: night and day [aisha] - by Rapha - 12-07-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: night and day [aisha] - by Aisha - 12-07-2012, 06:48 PM
RE: night and day [aisha] - by Rapha - 12-07-2012, 09:30 PM
RE: night and day [aisha] - by Aisha - 12-08-2012, 04:28 AM
RE: [JUDGE] night and day [aisha] - by Official - 12-17-2012, 09:20 PM