the Rift

[BASIN] Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN]

Dakini Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I have destroyed our love, it’s gone

Payback is sick, it’s all my fault…

The second voice made me turn my head in confusion. If this was another pegasus, I would brea...
Oh.
I followed the unicorn with my eyes as he came out of the shadows and observed him closely. He was a true unicorn with a very strange coloring on his body. Black with white stripes all over him. I had never seen anything like it.
Well, he could be anything he wanted to be - only important thing was that he had at least one horn. The stallions voice was was nice to hear and smooth to my ears.

"Dakini, if I heard correctly? Well, miss, I must truly apologize for your unfortune, having run across this mongrel." Hehe. I smirked and looked with an amused look on the pegasus. Mongrel was the perfect word, and the reaction from the mare almost made me laugh out loud.
She was offended! Hah!
I looked at the unicorn again and smiled like if he was an old friend of mine.
"Yes, Dakini is indeed my name. And thank you for showing up, dear gentleman," I answered with a smile, observing him with my golden orbs.

And what he said next almost made me happy.
"There are few more lands than the Throat here, darling. But if you value the supremacy of your kind, then I extend an invitation to you. I don't believe Rainbow-Butt here can offer you what I can." I took a step his way, and smirked at the 'Rainbow-Butt'-comment.
With a look on the pegasus, I listened to her small respond. She seemed to be irritated to the very limit. And she tried to snatch his tail.
"I don't know who the bloody hell you think you are, Stripes, but if you got a problem with me, then say it to my face."
I snorted loudly at the mare and then looked at the stallion. Would he tolerate this from a featherbrain?

"I accept the invitation." Without even a glance at the winged clown, I trotted closer to the unicorn. Would I get the comfort I so needed?
And would I be brave enough to tell someone about my past?
The image of Prince's cold eyes appeared in my head again and I tried to keep the tears away. I had to tell someone. But only of my kin, no one else...
Urk.

Word Count: 393
OOC: ._. XD

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-07-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-07-2012, 05:46 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-08-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-08-2012, 02:42 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-08-2012, 03:17 PM