the Rift

[BASIN] Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

Aryel's nose wrinkled as the male criticized her breath, but said nothing. Pure anger and rage had brought about a kind of red-tinted clarity. She had simply become so mad that she had begun to think again. She didn't once break their little staring contest, not even when Dakini moved to stand beside the stallion. Why should she care? She had tried to be nice, and this mare was obviously too much of an entitled ass to care.

"Don't 'darling' me, hornhead." she muttered as the male spoke again. She didn't buy into his sympathetic act for one second. These two may have thought themselves superior, but as far as Aryel was concerned, their arrogance and disrespect for other equines made them less of a horse. Racism was an unknown concept in Redrock. The unicorns were noble, if a little out there, and looked to for their intelligence and magic. The equines, loyal, steadfast, and dependable, made good guards. The pegasi, while impulsive and flighty, could be counted on to report any danger before it got to the valley. Everyone worked together as one harmonious unit, with nothing but title marking one horse above the other.

The thought that horses could be so stupid as to assume breed made one superior was ridiculous. Absurd.

And it infuriated her.

"So, I'm a lesser, huh?" asked Aryel, eyes suddenly alight with craftiness. "Then surely, it would be beneath your notice if I did this." And with that, Aryel's head darted forward to nip at his neck. It was not a playful nip at all, though. Not in any sense of the word. Aryel had gone in to do a serious bite, teeth closing on the skin where his neck almost met his shoulder. While not really sharp, equine teeth could be like a vice, and would hurt nonetheless. It was basically the equivalent of shoving somebody to provoke a fight.

And provoke a fight was just what Aryel wanted to do. She felt pain like any horse, but with the adrenaline rushing through her body, she had one desire, and that was to attack this horse for daring to criticize non-unicorns, for daring to think he was above all others because of a lump of keratin on his head.

While many horses would have no doubt backed away at the sight of this stallion's formidable horns and brawn, Aryel had the unfortunate habit of not giving a whit if her opponent was bigger than her. In fact, most everyone she met was bigger than her. She was built like a mustang, with a sturdy, efficient body designed to be carried into the air with ease. While it meant that her chest and leg muscles were strong, it also meant hollow bones, like a true avian. "Call me crude, but the way I see it, you're just too cowardly to fight." She spoke the truth, at least in her eyes. If he left, she would take it as a sign of weakness. If he fought, she would know she had managed in upsetting his cool demeanor.

(Sorry for the auto-hitting, but they're so close together I don't know if he would have a chance to dodge.)

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-07-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-07-2012, 05:46 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-08-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-08-2012, 02:42 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-08-2012, 03:17 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-08-2012, 06:42 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-13-2012, 08:53 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-14-2012, 05:54 AM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-17-2012, 06:29 PM