the Rift

[BASIN] Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN]

Dakini Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I have destroyed our love, it’s gone

Payback is sick, it’s all my fault…

I couldn't look away. My eyes shifted between the two individuals, listening to the harsh words. How could this featherbrain think that she was superior of us? In the Kingdom, we had used featherbrains and unevolved creatures for slaves. They were not friends of ours.
All of a sudden, I heard my name spoken out loud and I looked at the stallion. He wanted me to show my value.
After listening to a few insults from the hornless, some words caught my attention.
"You're obviously as stuck-up and brain-dead as he is, but you seem to be better at concealing it." STUCK UP?
I flicked back my ears and snorted loudly at the mare. How dared she call me stuck-up and brain-dead?! One did not call me that without punishment.

"Listen here, featherbrain. I do NOT wish to be called stuck-up or brain-dead, and you have no permission to do so. In my Kingdom you would've been punished with removal of your dear wings. I suggest that you think twice before uttering such words to me." I didn't think of the fact that I wasn't royalty no more, but she didn't have to know that. Right?
As I saw the mare spread her ugly wings, I smirked and tried not to laugh. Did she think she was tough? I had been trained since I was a foal, for goodness sake. Without hesitating, I jumped at Aryel and tried to bite her in the neck. We stood close to each other, so it wouldn't be such a difficult target.
I then backed away so that I could avoid any attack from the sky rat, and snorted.

By now, I was actually quite thankful that my father had started training me as a little filly. He always thought that a princess had to be able to protect herself in case her guards wasn't around.
He had done a good job, my father. And I hoped that I made him proud by showing this airhead her place.

Word Count: 333
OOC: I'm getting awesome at word counts XD

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-07-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-07-2012, 05:46 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-08-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-08-2012, 02:42 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-08-2012, 03:17 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-08-2012, 06:42 PM