the Rift

[BASIN] Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

Aryel tossed her head as Dakini snapped at her. "Well, princess, any kingdom with rules like that must be a crapsack place to live. I can see why you left." Her voice hardened. "I don't know what sort of authority you had there, but here you're just like everyone else." She had no idea Dakini was a mare of noble birth, a royal no less, but it seemed to be a fitting insult, and besides, with her high-and-mighty ways Aryel was beginning to put together a theory. She herself was born from the leaders of her home herd, giving her a little standing, but they had been nowhere near a kingdom in size.

She had to admit, she hadn't entirely expected Dakini to really take a swipe at her. She was ready, though, and reared up to counterattack, but the Arabian princess was fast. Aryel's neck stung, informing her her nip had hit, and her hooves hit nothing but air. She backed away a few paces, then her front hooves hit the ground again. "Not bad." she said, sides heaving, then went for her, charging at Dakini and going into a sort of rearing lunge and striking at her with her hooves, aiming for her upper regions, especially her head and neck. But instead of dodging backwards to avoid a counter-strike, she pressed her attack, using the momentum from her charge to keep going forward and deliver several hoof blows that were sure to be punishing if they landed. Her wings had unfurled as well, providing a small measure of balance. Attempting a snap or two as well, the battle fury she didn't know she had was now well and truly surfaced, albeit a battle fury that almost totally disregarded defense.

(Dingo and I were talking in the cbox, Crowley's going to wait until the battle has gone on long enough to leave both of them with a couple wounds sure to hurt in the morning, then call Dakini off, since it wouldn't do to bring a mortally-injured horse to the Basin. Aryel badmouths them until they're gone, then is like "ohshit this hurts" and leave to report back to Kri, and ask to be a soldier as well. I've actually been looking for a good reason to have her ask for a promotion, so I guess I owe you two xD)

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-07-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-07-2012, 05:46 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-08-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-08-2012, 02:42 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-08-2012, 03:17 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-08-2012, 06:42 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-13-2012, 08:53 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-14-2012, 05:54 AM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-17-2012, 06:29 PM