the Rift

[BASIN] Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN]

Dakini Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I have destroyed our love, it’s gone

Payback is sick, it’s all my fault…

My sides were moving slightly with my breathing. I could not pant. I couldn't. Then she would think that I was weak.
The horn in my forehead had impaled the mare's hide, making the white surface colored red. It was a nasty contrast, but I would wash it off later.
By now, I had forgotten completely about the stallion that had come to pick me up. Or, you can say that he was here for that.
Well, at least I got to hear her cry in pain. A smirk came to life on my lips and I observed the pegasus.

This was fun. Except for the fact that I actually got bloody and dirty.
I watched Aryel as she bucked and kept herself near my hide. What was she doing?
Kicks. I tried to back away, but the mare's stupid hooves imprinted ugly marks on my thigh. Thankfully, my body was quick and got away before any bones could break. But something was wrong.
My leg hurt like hell. I moaned and yelled at the stupid airhead.
"You ignorant and brain-free airhead!" I didn't get angry very often actually, just when ugly birds like this one was stuck-up and thought that they were better.
I tried to move my hind leg, but the pain was electrifying my whole body. Shit!
"You bitch," I murmured with closed teeth. I threw a glance at my hind leg and my eyes went wide open, showing off the white iris. It... It looked so wrong!

My leg had fallen into some strange position, making it look disabled. Had the mare freaking disabled me?! My eyes went to her and I stared at her. White orbs filled with hate and disgust.
But her appearance made me happy, actually. A wound in her hide that wouldn't stop bleeding, she panted and seemed to be exhausted like hell.
I would kill this mare. I will. Even though I'd have to wait a while with the stupid leg. I moved closer to the ugly and malformed mare, trying to stare into her ugly eyes.
She was ugly. Malformed. Mutated. A mongrel. I could call her names all day, but it hurt too much. The wounds on my neck and chest stung and my leg felt like a stick that someone had pinned to my body, connecting it with electrifying threads in my body.

"I shall beat you down when we meet again, hopefully..." I smirked and stroke back my ears.
"I'll kill you then." I whispered the last words and smiled even wider.
Then I looked at the unicorn that had stood there and watched the whole thing. He hadn't even said a word.
I still glanced at Aryel while I spoke to him. My tail was whipping the air, in case she stood close.
"Dear kin, how far away is this place where the other unicorns are?" I panted slightly, though I couldn't help it. Pain made you tired.
My eyes focused on Aryel again, because who knew when and if she would get her energy back?

Word Count: 509
OOC: Aryel kicked her thigh-leg out of place D: (>:3)

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-07-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-07-2012, 05:46 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-08-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-08-2012, 02:42 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-08-2012, 03:17 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-08-2012, 06:42 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-13-2012, 08:53 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-14-2012, 05:54 AM