the Rift

Let's fight my brother [Gryffindor]

Gryffindor Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As they both trotted happily along the icy ground, tribute requested a spar, Gryffindor was wondering when one of them would ask, and he was glad. Gryffindor took a few steps back, then all of a sudden, they were charging towards each other.
Gryffindor had a sly grin on his face, he ran past him and attempted to nip his neck, he turned and tried to kick out. At the same time got a light blow from Tributes kick at his side. Then he slid around to face Tribute he smiled.

With a neigh of happiness he cantered back up to him and tried to get him with his front legs, Tribute got hold of a piece of skin on his neck and pulled, this hurt, but he knew it was just for fun and his brother didn't really mean to hurt him. Then he turned and got a scratch with Tributes back hooves, but then dodged his legs. He was having so much fun, he wished they could this much fun more often. He looked at Tribute, and skidded into place where he was facing Tribute. Gryffindor watched as Tribute pawed at the ground and Gryffindor reared up, towering magnificent heights and majestically stretched out his powerful wings the most they would go, he looked so magnificent,

they both did.

WC:158

Summary: He tries to nip Tributes neck, then tries to kick out and gets a kick from Tribute in the side. He then tries to kick with his front legs and Tribute gets hold of his neck with his teeth. Tribute scraches his neck with his hooves, but he then dodges his legs. He turns to face Tribute rearing majestically.

1/3 posts (3 posts each no more then 700 words)

Messages In This Thread
Let's fight my brother [Gryffindor] - by Tribute - 12-08-2012, 06:35 AM
RE: Let's fight my brother [Gryffindor] - by Gryffindor - 12-08-2012, 11:39 AM