the Rift

The Test[Romani, post-spar]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow
Romani
Archibald’s aid in standing was a great relief to the downed mare, as it signaled to her that perhaps he was not as disappointed in her as she originally believed. Romani was grateful for the help, as well, as she was uncertain if she would be able to remain standing otherwise. Regardless, the red palomino lifted her head, regaining her composure with each shaky breath that she took. Meeting her Chief’s gaze, she listened as he spoke, trying to swallow the bitter feeling of failure. Would he send her away? A chastising lecture she could handle, but being dismissed coldly by someone she was trying to impress…

“I apologize, Sir,” Romani said sincerely, ignoring the winded waiver in her voice, “I will be honest; growing up, I was raised to fight with my all for something that I believed in. I can see now that I let my emotions get the best of me, and I will do what I can to make sure that it doesn’t happen again.” If the spar had not been against Archibald, the Haflinger had realized that perhaps her attacks could have seriously injured another creature, but due to the Chief’s vast experience and larger size, that was not the case.

Growing quiet, she waited for Archibald to continue, head held high to try and regain a bit of her dignity. As much as she didn’t like criticism, Romani knew she would need it to become a better Warrior, a better individual. Archibald was clearly much more experienced and knowledgeable in everything regarding fighting, and the palomino hoped that she could learn from him, even if it was just a little piece of advice.

table by tempest @ sordid secrets

Messages In This Thread
The Test[Romani, post-spar] - by Archibald - 12-08-2012, 02:28 PM
RE: The Test[Romani, post-spar] - by Romani - 12-08-2012, 03:49 PM
RE: The Test[Romani, post-spar] - by Archibald - 12-11-2012, 09:53 PM