the Rift

Birds eye view (Ktulu, Cera, Hototo)

Hototo Posts: 96
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2hh :: 3 years
Boom Boom!

HOTOTO

our hearts beat in time with the earth.

Midas need not pick me up. I was quite excited to see the familiar black and white figure out in the meadow from my vantage point in the trees. With a burst of energy, I rushed forward from the copse. My legs have straightened completely since I had last seen Midas, and the release of movement was apparent as I launched myself forward at a steady gait. The unsightly jumble of limbs that used to plague my canter was no longer present. It was freedom to burst forward without hesitation, to feel the wind stroke my growing tufts of mane and tug at my tail, to feel my growing musculature tug correctly as my limbs moved forth.

How fitting it was for this spring to release me from the prison that had formerly been my crippled body.

My excitement is drawn into a moment's worth of hesitation, though, as I finally manage to glance past the armored pegasus and to his side. Sprouting up from the snow was a smaller pegasus, causing me to slow my steps and almost pause, my walk sluggish and hooves nearly dragging as I observe this stranger for a moment. My horned head tilts to the side, a brush of my forelock in my bitoned eyes. A colt, from the looks of the build, and patterned much like Midas. Suddenly, I feel that perhaps this colt is the son of Midas, and that surges forth like a bitter taste of jealousy in my mouth. It is strange that I should feel this same ugly monster crawling under my skin for anyone except mother, and yet, it is also very beautiful, for I know that my heart has found another comrade to cling onto.

"Midas," I say, as my steps increase in speed once more to bring me a few paces from the pair, gaze flipping from golden to green eyes every few moments until I finally land upon the blackened face I remembered. "Are you here to see my mother?"

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Birds eye view (Ktulu, Cera, Hototo) - by Midas - 12-08-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: Birds eye view (Ktulu, Cera, Hototo) - by Hototo - 12-10-2012, 03:14 PM
RE: Birds eye view (Ktulu, Cera, Hototo) - by ali - 01-06-2013, 01:50 PM