the Rift

it's empty in the valley of your heart [closed]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

Again, Tor wonders who is Faelene. She seems like a good soul, so why does she hang around the Basin, in the cold and frigidity? Did she maybe just prefer the company of unicorns, as many did there? Then again, it seemed many in the Basin went a little beyond being rude towards other breeds. No, Tor must imagine that. And it's a shame too, because it is so unpolite to think badly of others. You should be more openminded then that. "It's the first time I've heard that, and it strikes me as remarkably true Faelene. The world does seem to be a strange place."

Neither did Tor blame the red-maned mare for her more narcissistic approach to the kindness of the Helovians. It was nice to think of Helovia being a generally kind place, and indeed it was compared to a few places the wanderer had been, but Helovia had its own problems and invasions and different groups. Groups you had to learn to be wary of and which to bond with- but it seems, instead, Tor had decided to be wary of none and friendly to all, a fact she frequently cursed the last few days.

"So, Mauja... indisposed? Strange. I can't imagine him being the type easily held back. But... one less to worry about, as you say Faelene." But not really, if Tor was creating this tie to Faelene in place of the spotted ex-King.

"I'm going to be on my way soon, Fae, but I'm going to spend the night here. Don't feel pressured to remain with me." Tor added, beginning to walk a little deeper into the frosted place, her reflection distorted in the icy walls. It would be decently warm here in the night. She wouldn't be able to travel anywhere warmer in the few hours before sunset, so she may as well think over the recent events and speculate about 'what next'. Maybe.

TOR
just because i trust everyone does not mean i'm a fool.

slime-stock | Burtn | Tay-Studios
WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's empty in the valley of your heart - by Tor - 12-26-2012, 08:14 PM