the Rift

i see it's me you fear...[Complete]

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

"Welcome to Helovia." The greeting extends from the inky lips of the equine stallion as he quietly steps out from the surrounding forest, footfall silent and demeanor calm as he nears the ominous looking unicorn. A pale dragon perches on his back, white like snow, like the silken tresses of the horse to whom her mind is tied. It is an unbreakable bond, eternal as much as anything connected to mortals can be called everlasting. Ever present, yet quiet, for now.

Amber eyes regard the stranger with equal parts wariness and welcome. The encounter is far from coincidental; the gold-marked horse had been wandering the Threshold in search for strays, assessing and weighing tracks, scents and the actions of resident animals to find those who strayed into the area.
The Edge was in need of more members. It was a simple yet uncomfortable fact, made clear by the daring movements of the Aurora Basin herd. Brazenly they slipped over their borders, snatched away their family, and all the while they grew steadily in number; so much that he was beginning to fear that even the combined efforts of all the equal-minded herds wouldn't be able to stop an attack.

This unicorn... Whatever the mindset he harbored, Lace was dead set that he at the very least wasn't going to end up among the short-sighted racists up north. So be it if he chose the Throat or Foothills instead, or picked a life as outcast; anything but the Basin was acceptable.

"Can I help you with something? My name is Lace, a resident of World's Edge - a nearby herd land."

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
i see it's me you fear...[Complete] - by Maldecir - 12-08-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Lace - 12-09-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Maldecir - 12-09-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Lace - 12-09-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Maldecir - 12-09-2012, 02:34 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Lace - 12-09-2012, 03:38 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Maldecir - 12-09-2012, 04:38 PM