the Rift

i see it's me you fear...[Complete]

Maldecir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Frail, the skin is dry and pale

the pain will never fail

He kept quiet while the stallion described his proposal. Quiet was one of his personality traits, but in the company of others, he finds it rude when one soul refuses to speak, whatever the reason. Interupting is rather rude as well...Nodding, he understood Lace's reference. Unicorns...prideful creatures. Those who speak to Maldecir find it surprising when they spy the spiraling bone growing from his head.

"I understand. Those of my race are very proud of what they are. Elegant, but many hold grudges for their entire lifetime. That is our weakness." Shaking his head, he frowned at the thought of the beasts charging across borders into lands that weren't theirs. It is disgraceful to the entire species. "If you are looking for protectors, I can offer myself."

Thinking of what he would have to do to intruders, he sighed. He came here to get away from brawls, but the ones in his past were forced, not voluntary. This might be different than that. He would be defending his home, a noble reason to fight. Deciding that he would trust this stranger, he spoke again, this time sharing his name. "I am called Maldecir."

Word Count: 201
OOC:

"speech"

Messages In This Thread
i see it's me you fear...[Complete] - by Maldecir - 12-08-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Lace - 12-09-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Maldecir - 12-09-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Lace - 12-09-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Maldecir - 12-09-2012, 02:34 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Lace - 12-09-2012, 03:38 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Maldecir - 12-09-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Lace - 12-09-2012, 05:16 PM