the Rift

i see it's me you fear...[Complete]

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

The final signs of tension drained from the body of the Glazier at the words of the stranger - no, no longer stranger. Maldecir. Unicorn, new arrival - and soon to be member of the Edge. His lips pulled back as the smile grew wider, warmer - and decidedly pleased - and with a slight bow Lace accepted the offer from the red-horned stallion.

"I'm grateful" he said with simple honesty. "Every horse is needed and most welcome in the Edge. I'm looking forward to get to know you better. The Qian is like a family; some protect, some are protected, but all are equally important. Never fear to speak your mind; no matter what, you will be heard."

With a slight inclination of the head for the other to follow, Lace turned around and began to retrace his steps in the direction of his -their- home.
"Some things you might need to know about Helovia... As I'm sure you've noticed, there are plenty of strange and fantastic creatures - dragons, among others." He glanced at Fajira where she perched, quiet and alert with clear eyes that now studied the Maldecir curiously.

"Magic is common here, and there are Gods present who sometimes walk among us. At times they grant abilities to those who deserve it... and sometimes they are the cause of strange events, that we can only guess the reason for." A slight frown settled over the black-masked brow at the thought of events transpired, but after a moment the expression brightened and he glanced back at the black-eyed steed, undaunted by the unusual appearance - jaded, no doubt, after facing creatures much more intimidating than him.

"I'm sure you'll come to like it here. There's much to see and do in Helovia, and even though relations are tense at times it's not like we're at war. You'll have plenty of time to spend as you like." Hopefully. Unless the Aurorans decided that random kidnappings weren't enough retaliation to those who took over their old land.

[ooc: I'm glad you want to join the Edge :D You need to fill out your profile a bit more, but once you have you should get your rank changed to World's Edge. Do you want him to be a warrior? There are a bunch of ranks to choose from; you can find them stickied at the Edge region forum. :3]

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
i see it's me you fear...[Complete] - by Maldecir - 12-08-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Lace - 12-09-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Maldecir - 12-09-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Lace - 12-09-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Maldecir - 12-09-2012, 02:34 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Lace - 12-09-2012, 03:38 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Maldecir - 12-09-2012, 04:38 PM