the Rift

Get lost and then get found [Alcina, Apollo, Ktu, Grey, Open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

[OOC: Alcina is up for adoption, but hasn't been yet. So we'll just ignore him for now :P]

Seeing the great dark mare still sent a surge of fear through Phae. Ktu was precisely the sort of mare that made Phae hate all other females, but also instilled respect. She lowered her sooty snout respectfully as Ktu neared, subtly scenting the air to see where her bonded bear-cub might be. Phae's brows knit together in confusion when she realized that he didn't seem to be around. Wasn't the whole point of a companion, that they be around? Alarmed, Phae raised her head abruptly, lost in her own thoughts of one day having a companion of her own. She was so close....but only time would tell if her match-making abilities would be good enough for the God of the Earth.

Shaking her head as she regained her focus, she looked at Ktu with a polite, if not slightly fearful gaze. "Thank you for coming Ktulu. This is Apollo." She said evenly, indicating the unicorn. As for what purpose, she would let the stallion speak for himself. She turned on her haunches, meaning to stand behind Apollo, forcing him to be in front of his new leader. As she turned, her gaze once again glinted with a flirtatious light, as she winked at him playfully. Phaedra lighting stepped by him, brushing his gently with her wing as she did so. She halted behind him and to the left, instantly thankful to have Ktu's stern gaze no longer directed at her. She waited apprehensively for Apollo to speak. Phaedra had stolen the amulet she wore around her neck, and presented it to Ktulu has a gesture of her loyalty, but the dark mare didn't seem interested. She had failed to capture Leander, but had sought him out personally to tell him of The Grey, as well as embarked upon the trek to the Aurora Basin, to speak with the herd there. Still, she felt unwelcome and small in Ktulu's presence. Perhaps it would always be that way. If she brought home a warrior however...Maybe that would win her some small amount of favour.

I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get lost and then get found [Alcina, Apollo, Ktu, Grey, Open] - by Phaedra - 12-17-2012, 03:44 PM