the Rift

Get lost and then get found [Alcina, Apollo, Ktu, Grey, Open]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

Apollo

How can you say that your truth is better than ours?

Honey brown eyes watched with slight fear when who he could only assume was Ktulu stepped through the thick darkness of trees, instinctively lifting his head up just a little bit higher, ears cocked forward as he took in the dark creature. Her eyes struck the Overo the most, a deep, intimidating shade of crimson that would have made his skin crawl if not for the fact that he was trying to appear strong. Surely someone with Ktulu’s experience could smell a coward a mile away… Hopefully she would be willing to give him a chance.

When Phaedra stepped aside, leaving Apollo to receive the full brunt of Ktulu’s bloody stare, the Unicorn inhaled deeply. If it wasn’t for the dark mare’s scrutiny, then he would have turned his head to follow Phaedra’s gaze, completely intrigued with her teasing nature. He tried to keep his voice impassive when he spoke next, but a tiny tremor graced his vocal chords regardless. He grimaced, then dipped his head in a slight bow. “Ktulu,” he began, somewhat uncertainly, “Madam… I’m searching for a place in your sect, with The Grey.” He hesitated then, unsure what else to say. Apollo didn’t know if he would be a good warrior, not when fighting wasn’t his forte, but if that’s the job that they would give him, the stallion would carry it out without question. If Apollo was one thing, it was loyal.

“I’ll be honest, I’m unaware of my own skill, but I offer myself to your service. What you wish to do with me is your decision. Phaedra has informed me that there are many positions in The Grey… Surely there is something that I can to do that will be satisfactory.” Apollo prayed that he wouldn’t be turned away. Phaedra had said that the Grey could offer him structure, something to follow and believe in, and that was something that the black and white stallion desperately needed in his life. Far too long he had been without it, but hopefully that all would change. It was all up to Ktulu.

[OOC: Sorry for the short, somewhat crappy post, guys… XD]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get lost and then get found [Alcina, Apollo, Ktu, Grey, Open] - by Apollo - 12-17-2012, 09:35 PM