the Rift

....In a Pear Tree (Crowley/Ecco)

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

For once, it was a slow day in the Basin, the residents milling about and being generally lazy. Some might see this as a nice change, but for those of more restless minds, it was simply agonizing. During his last scouring of the Threshold, Crowley had managed to get himself into a tiff with a repulsively colored unicorn, but had come back with a new recruit to the Plague. Upon finding no more in the general area of newcomers, the stallion had returned home in search of more excitement, but it seemed to be lacking.

That was until he stumbled across the greyed form of another Auroran.

His steps slowed as he watched the younger stallion, whose gaze seemed afixed to a rather scrawny, unimpressive looking tree stretched out above him. Although he was quiet, those eerily blue eyes seemed to ask a million questions all by himself. Crowley almost dismissed the stranger and continued on his merry way, but when the other unicorn suddenly raised to his hind legs and struck out at the innocent tree, the brindle simply could not dismiss such odd behavior.

"Darling, did that sapling look at you wrong or something? I do hate when that happens." The brindle spoke up as he approached, his yellowed gaze regarding the other with a look of perplexity, "Pardon my inquiry, but What in heavens do you think you are doing?" Of course, Crowley could care less for the tree's welfare, he was merely curious. He could remember seeing this stallion before, but only in passing. Was he a part of the Plague?

the devil tips his hat to me

Messages In This Thread
....In a Pear Tree (Crowley/Ecco) - by Zikar-Sin - 12-09-2012, 07:57 PM
RE: ....In a Pear Tree (Crowley/Ecco) - by Crowley - 12-11-2012, 08:13 PM
RE: ....In a Pear Tree (Crowley/Ecco) - by Ecco - 12-13-2012, 09:33 PM