the Rift

Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open]

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit

Perhaps Tolio was truly blinded by his troubles, for the presence of another in the hot spring completely eluded him. He had not intended to enter the naturally warm pool, and had meant to bypass it in his demeaningly delicate storming. So he lacked the big bulking muscles, big whoop! Agitation had made everything seem bad around him. He was gay, whatever! He was feminine, oh freaking well! Feeling as if he would snap and either explode or burst into tears, Tolio took a deep controlled breath. Startled out if his thoughts and letting out a tiny yelp of surprise as a rough voice called out to him. Tripping at the sudden voice, rather embarrassing for him until he looked over. Quickly noticing the blind state of his eyes, whoever he was. It made Tolio's heart ache. He didn't seem comfortable with his inability to see, and surely couldn't have been born with it. 

Before Tolio could even consider answering the man rose from the waters and Tolio pouted childishly. Wishing he could be a bit bulkier. Ears laying back an inch when his name was demanded, feeling a little strange and perhaps even intimidated. Tolio was rather tall, but this fellow was taller than him in a rather noticeable manner. "My name is Tolio. I'm sorry if I disturbed you! Oh god! Did I? Oh, I'm sorry! I was in such a foul mood and..." trailing off, feeling terrible to have disturbed the man's rest. If it wasn't obvious he was gay, well folks there's your reminder. Stumbling and clucking at himself, apologetic as could be. 

His flurry of apologies come to an end as a blue mate and her daughter appear, the mother speaking with a kind tone. Tolio's ears perk up from their sad droop, cooing over the little girl. "Hello! I'm Tolio. And your name?" head tilting and shy smile glowing on his face. Unable to look away as the filly stumbled, taken quickly to her mothers side to steady her. He is entranced, always adoring foals since he was an adolescent. Signing sorrowfully. He would never be able to have children. But he cannot be sad when the darling ventures closer to smell them. Giggling soft and dropping his crown, watching the mother carefully and smiling to show be won't harm the fragile little doll. "Hello there pretty princess. I'm Tolio. Aren't you adorable?" Absolutely taken by the little innocent babe. Even so he is worried. They do not smell of the Basin. Perhaps it wasn't safe for them to be here. Though, their horns are automatically an insurance to their lives. Tolio inwardly feels queasy. If the tiny girl had no horn, would she have been harmed as well? Grief seizes his chest. He simply can't be racist.

Messages In This Thread
Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Tolio - 12-09-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Myrddin - 12-12-2012, 10:36 AM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Leyra - 12-12-2012, 01:27 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Tolio - 12-12-2012, 09:06 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Myrddin - 12-17-2012, 02:46 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Leyra - 12-17-2012, 09:15 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Tolio - 12-19-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Myrddin - 12-19-2012, 08:42 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Leyra - 12-19-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Tolio - 12-19-2012, 09:38 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Myrddin - 12-23-2012, 12:52 PM