the Rift

Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open]

Myrddin Posts: 115
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: Old
Aud
 Myrddin</style>

A Haruspex huh? What do you do?

Myrddin swished his tail thoughtfully in the water. So far, he hadn't really had to do anything; that was the beauty of being a prophet, you just need to perform well, when the time comes. He wasn't too worried about that, he had plenty of experience dealing with God's and their fickle nature, and could interpret their visions fairly well. Surely Psyche had thought so, when she appointed him thus. "In a cave, hidden in the Basin there sits a large piece of glass, a mirror really…" Myrddin began, his gruff voice now melodic and a smooth baritone. "But this is no ordinary mirror as you will see, should you ever visit it, for it gives no reflection to those who look upon it. To all but the haruspex, the mirror is but a dark piece of glass, yielding no light or imagery. To one like me however, it reveals a window to see other time lines, and to contact the God of the Spark himself. Sometimes, the God will present a vision unto me. It is my duty to then bring that information to the Lady, to ensure the Basin's safety, and to council her on her decisions"

Myrddin had spoken in an interrupted melody of information. As he could no longer see, he was unable to determine if his information was being well-accepted or not. He could not see confusion, or boredom, and merely took it on good faith that the child who had inquired, was listening.

Myrddin felt Tolio enter into the pool, before he asked May I keep you company in this amazing pool? "It would appear that you already are" Myr countered, then paused, realizing the inadequacy of the word 'appear' in this situation. A grin broke out on his aged features, as he cackled roughly at his own little joke. Then the stallion turned his attention to the other two, What brings you here? You don't seem to be of the Basin. Though I'm certainly not averse to your company. Myr's hairy brow furrowed as he listened to the youngling speak. He said his name was Tolio… Racking his vast memory, Myr couldn't' recall there being a Tolio in the Basin. Yet here he was, seemingly offering shelter to a mare and her whelp? He seemed like the kind sort of soul to do such a thing, but in a land that was not his? Myr decided to keep quiet on this subject, at least until the mare answered.

Messages In This Thread
Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Tolio - 12-09-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Myrddin - 12-12-2012, 10:36 AM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Leyra - 12-12-2012, 01:27 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Tolio - 12-12-2012, 09:06 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Myrddin - 12-17-2012, 02:46 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Leyra - 12-17-2012, 09:15 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Tolio - 12-19-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Myrddin - 12-19-2012, 08:42 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Leyra - 12-19-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Tolio - 12-19-2012, 09:38 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Myrddin - 12-23-2012, 12:52 PM