the Rift

I Eat Same Food Every Day [Ophelia]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia's dual colored gaze rests on the shadow resting in the sea, but he did not rise. Instead, a four-legged dog trots over to her, so boldly happy and with an air of familiarity. The mare furrowed her brows as she regarded the dark creature, barely noticing the chill of the water wash over her cloven hooves. Dogs were intelligent creatures, having outstanding memories, but a poor judge of time. Was this black hound in possession of a piece of her past as well? Did this entire damn land know her, even the companions of other stallions? She was a living a life now that was entirely out of her control, and the mare grit her teeth, frustration building to the point of tears.

Pride kept her from displaying the emotion fully, so she exhaled a heavy breath and then lowered her muzzle the greet the dog affectionately. The black beast had no idea that she was going to be the impetus for actions wildly outside her character. Or perhaps, the actions were not wild at all for her character considering that she barely knew who she was! The mare smiled sadly at the pup and breathed softly into her charcoal coat. "You must think me a fool too, hm?" she whispered, knowing that at least the dog could not audibly agree.

A deep, smooth voice caught her attention, and she lifted her head a little, watching as the black shadow rose from the ocean, water drops like diamonds tumbling from his muscular legs. As she looks into his blue-grey eyes, she cannot help but get the feeling that she knows this colt, but again, that emotion disappeared into the fray. At least this time, he seems to be just as unaware of her as she is of him, and Ophelia watches as he pushes his black muzzle close to her. Brows furrow deeply, and she pulls her neck upward on instinct, tucking her chin to her chest. White, tulip ears tilt to the side, uncertain, but she does not move.

She takes the opportunity to study the masculine planes of his face, finding and odd, white contraption wrapped around his head. Ophelia found the series of leather straps rather tragic, wondering if he managed to get tangled in them by some misfortune. When he apologized and said that he felt he knew her, she felt a spark of hope burst in her heart. Was she not the only one then? Was she not alone? His solid gaze shifts behind her, and she turns to look over her shoulder, seeing the silver creature dance on the wind. He looked beautiful. "He will not hurt you," she murmured quietly. "He follows me for some reason... I am unsure why, but his presence has been the only constant in my life as of late." Ophelia murmured, half to herself and half to the stallion.

Speaking her mind was quite unlike the mare, usually. The young stallion introduces himself as Knox, and she turned her gaze back, a gentle smile on her lips. "Ophelia," she introduced. "Do you not remember either?" she asked, the question nagging at her mind. Ears tilted forward, eagerly awaiting his response, hope clear in her crystalline eyes.

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
I Eat Same Food Every Day [Ophelia] - by Knox - 12-09-2012, 10:21 PM
RE: I Eat Same Food Every Day [Ophelia] - by Knox - 12-28-2012, 09:37 PM
RE: I Eat Same Food Every Day [Ophelia] - by Ophelia - 01-09-2013, 02:09 AM
RE: I Eat Same Food Every Day [Ophelia] - by Knox - 01-14-2013, 10:27 PM