the Rift

I Hate to Ask [God of the Sun]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The sun continued its gradual descent along the horizon, sinking past sight with a green flash of finality. Only then did the Sun God appear before the zombie child; in the moment of that final kiss of light upon the world. He started as a low glow of flame at the foot of his shrine. From its climbing flames he stepped, seeming to grow impossibly large from something so small and insignificant. As his tail crossed the mortal plane, the fire was snuffed out.

"Prometheus," the god greeted with only a fragment of exhaustion. His wings hung limply at his sides and his molten mane seemed nearly in disarray. He'd pulled the sun into the other side this twilight, reveling in the chase with the moon.

"You've come so soon. Need some flying lessons?" The Sun smirked, the humor chasing away the fatigue in his golden eyes. There were few mortals that gave him such comic pleasure as this young and misguided immortal.

Perhaps he could become the unofficial son of the Time God, not that he would receive much better guidance than he currently was.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
I Hate to Ask [God of the Sun] - by Prometheus - 12-09-2012, 11:07 PM
RE: I Hate to Ask [God of the Sun] - by God of the Sun - 12-10-2012, 02:20 AM
RE: I Hate to Ask [God of the Sun] - by Official - 12-12-2012, 01:34 PM