the Rift

.r u n. [Thor] - CLOSED

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
Ahead of me the words were still unwritten, better yet, left unsaid. Against my skin, she felt natural, as if she belonged there and perhaps she did. Perhaps she was the half to my whole, a segment to my sentence, though the words were hesitant to grace my lips. I was quiet and I soaked her in, eager to hold her against my skin and yet so reluctant to see her go. I was intoxicated by her scent, drunk on her emotions and when she pulled away, I felt giddy like a child. Everything around us spun and then grew still, lost in the moment for hours until I was able to regain myself again. For a time I could pretend that she was still the loving mare that had captured my heart fully, that she was not tainted by secondary thoughts, secondary emotions, secondary words that would confuse me endlessly… I wanted her, both sides. Here and there my feelings were pulled and thrown, rising and falling over and over until finally I felt as if I could erupt and shatter into a million pieces.

Her anxiety infected me, pulsing beneath my skin like a disease that made my bones tremble and when she spoke, I was entranced, lost in her tunes as if she had sung to me the sweetest song. Though her sentiments were none that I had wanted to hear, I was at her beck and call just the same. “I will not leave you.” It was simply stated as if I could not imagine such a thing, though, I feared what would become of me in the presence of Myriad. Our prior meeting had ignited a fire inside of me that I wasn’t sure that I could extinguish this time around. I only hoped that she would show me some form of mercy, though previous words shared only dampened that wish and made it altogether unreal.

Though, everything about Myriad was forgotten when her angelic sister forced her into the shadows once more. My heart fluttered in my chest once more, as if the feeling would never end, as if I would live in this eternal high forever. Though, I could not place my selfish needs before her own and instead settling for lacing a steady gaze upon her face, looking at her fearful eyes, drinking in her tired features before touching my muzzle to her own. “I am here.

With that, I knew she would be gone, she would be lose control and succumb to the darkness that I know would only bring her pain and ultimately, though selfishly, bring my pleasure..

[OOC: Sorry, I just finished a 12 page paper, so this post is, well, crap.]

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Messages In This Thread
.r u n. [Thor] - CLOSED - by Tamira - 12-10-2012, 01:05 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-11-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-12-2012, 05:05 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-14-2012, 03:17 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-14-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-16-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-19-2012, 12:34 AM