the Rift

.r u n. [Thor] - CLOSED

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

Deep in my groin, she evoked a response that was cool and unknown to me. I had yet to feel such intense need for anything in my life and it pained me that she had been the one to ignite such a fire, but somehow I found comfort in it. Her skin, flush against mine encouraged the closing of my darkening eyes. I was heady with her, falling into the dark depths of desire once again before losing myself entirely to her coaxing and seductive word choice. Upon opening tender vision, I felt a new presence well up inside me, one that only this girl could inspire. A soft rumbling growl parted my lips and my legs stung with tingling passion as it marked her assault not only upon my body but on my need for intimacy as well. “Don’t play these games Myriad, I wouldn’t want you to lose…” A sadistic smile overwhelms my previous tortured expression and I know there is no going back. The guilt inside begins to grow and yet I find myself banishing it to the recesses of my mind to deal with later.

It’s funny to watch her assume authority, though I know that I too have a sense of control over her as well. A soft chuckle fills the air and slices through the tension that seemed to reside there, stroking her ego like some godly presence. I look upon her now, my lips curling, longing to kiss the flesh of her hips, her sides… What you do to me… I move away from her, this time suggesting she follow. Away from the clearing and into the forest I am drawn like a moth to flame. The night hovers over us, concealing our wrongdoing and yet encouraging it all the same. Night birds sing ominously through the treetops announcing our arrival and I pause to look back, though I’m not sure why because I know that she will follow.

However, I do not look directly at her, I instead study her caricature, each line and darkened space leading up to the real thing. In the pale light from above, she looks brilliant and a dark part of me wishes I could have her, right there where she stood, but instead I fill my need with words. “Desirable, you are love… and I only wish for you to come closer, test my resolve.” I look away from her now, still facing the quiet forest that watches on with incredulous eyes. Though, as I think of it, the show is only about to begin. I wait to hear her footfall closing the distance between us and her presence makes me tremble. Just come closer. I ignore the sudden need to turn back and instead wait like a small child, expecting a prize.

You know, as difficult as it seems, you make it endearingly easy to hold out… You’re something of a present that I’m slowly unwrapping.” The words surprise me as if I had not been the one to speak them, but I do not show mercy and I do not retract them because I feel it would only allow weakness to invade. Once again, the corners of my mouth pull and stretch into an arduous smile that feels heavily out of place. But trust me, I’ll have you, if it’s the last thing I do.

Messages In This Thread
.r u n. [Thor] - CLOSED - by Tamira - 12-10-2012, 01:05 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-11-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-12-2012, 05:05 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-14-2012, 03:17 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-14-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-16-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-19-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-19-2012, 01:20 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-20-2012, 04:08 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-26-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-29-2012, 03:32 AM