the Rift

.r u n. [Thor] - CLOSED

Tamira Posts: 60
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
RayoDeSoleil
[Image: tamtable.png]

TAMIRA

As I waited for him to open his eyes, reaffirm the knowledge that I held power over him, I considered how I could make my mark on him, claim him as my own. I don't intend to remain a secondary player in this game forever. No, I will gain my freedom, through one way or another. My cool chocolate gaze rested thoughtfully on him, pondering how he could be of use to me in this personal quest of mine, how he could help me further my little vendetta. Perhaps I could talk him into assisting me. Or perhaps I could plant the idea, as a seedling in his mind, and wait for it to grow, wait for him to talk the seedling into separating she and I into different bodies.

I wondered briefly what I would look like. Would we be twins, she and I, destined to roam the wilds within the confines of two lookalike bodies? Or would we be opposing colors, one of us a dark russet with pale banners, the other pale with darkened accents? I didn't want to look like her, of course. I wanted to separate myself as much as possible from the weakling. And I wanted to claim that which had once been hers. I wanted this body. I wanted this stallion. I wanted to steal him from her, entwine his fate so tightly with mine that he would be hard-pressed to escape my grasp. I didn't want her to have anything. I wanted to watch her burn.

He opened his eyes then, and offered warning words to my waiting lobes. I laughed, a high, tinkling sound that was both alluring and poisonous. "My dear Thor," I purred. "I never lose." A smirk crossed my maw, and I tossed my head, sending ivory tresses flying into waves, cascading over my nape and shoulders. My forelock fell to cover one eye, and again I found myself waiting. Waiting for him. He turned; I felt a moment's disappointment, but I followed nonetheless. If he thought he could escape that easily, he was sorely mistaken. But I am quickly corrected - he wanted me to follow him, and so I had, like a lost puppy.

I didn't like that he felt he had control over me; I liked it even less that I had to acknowledge that he was correct. But so long as we shared that bond, surely I would win over my weaker half, would I not? What did she have that I didn't? Nothing. And she surely didn't know how to string him along, push his buttons, so to speak, not like I did. "Desirable, you are love... and I only wish for you to come closer, test my resolve." His words were teasing, and I bridled, offering a predatory smile. I felt as though I were stalking my prey, drawing ever closer, only to have it dance just out of my grip. I pranced closer, again allowing our bodies to touch. I ignored the shiver that shot up my spine at the contact, instead focusing on setting his nerves on end.

“You know, as difficult as it seems, you make it endearingly easy to hold out… You’re something of a present that I’m slowly unwrapping.” The smile that he offered was similar to my own, and I realized that we were stalking each other, trying to corner each other. It would be a never-ending game, this, with the pair of us forever circling, searching for an opening, a weakness, that we might utilize to break down the walls we threw up, the protection that we forged ourselves as solace. "But why torment yourself that way," I protested, my vocals teasing. "When if would be oh so easy to simply... give in." My maw crept up his nape as I spoke, the last words simply a breath in his auds; and then I was dancing away, enticing him to follow me this time, deeper into the woods.

"talk"

Let me run
Let me feel like someone

Messages In This Thread
.r u n. [Thor] - CLOSED - by Tamira - 12-10-2012, 01:05 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-11-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-12-2012, 05:05 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-14-2012, 03:17 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-14-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-16-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-19-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-19-2012, 01:20 AM