the Rift

.r u n. [Thor] - CLOSED

Tamira Posts: 60
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
RayoDeSoleil
[Image: tamtable.png]

TAMIRA

I craved control, I could not deny that. Who wouldn't, being kept in solitary confinement within one's own mind as I had been for so long? I wanted my body to be my own, but more than that, I wanted to control others. Perhaps that was an ability the gods would deign to grant me, if they chose to stop playing tricks like trapping two souls in one body. Ah, to be able to influence another's actions, what power! I longed for power, lusted after it much as Thor now lusted after me (which, of course, was a kind of power, and one that I thoroughly enjoyed). Perhaps I was simply deprived, as alone as I often found myself, for in his affections, I found a solace that was not present in any other actions I had taken when the weakling fell to my attempts.

It was both, I realized suddenly - I loved the power that I held over him, but so too did I love the way his eyes followed my movements, lingered over every curve of my bodice. Plain, I may be, but in this there was beauty, if not in adornments, then in color, in build. I knew it, and from his gaze, I knew that he knew it. She did not know, and I knew that it made her perhaps more appealing - what stallions like about the innocent and the naive, I would never understand - but it was I that knew how to draw on his affections, how to tease that which was easily forsaken.

Love was not a word that sprung easily to my lips, and I would not fool myself into believing that I loved him. No, I loved the feeling that was him. The air between us was charged, as though an electric circuit ran between my skin and his; the atmosphere was sated with lust. He appreciated me for what I was, and for that, I was grateful - it was this that I adored, not the stallion. There were others better suited to me, but I could see his darkness, writhing under his iron will, battering at the door, straining to escape. It wanted me - he wanted me - and yet the desire was held under lock and key. Even that would not always hold it.

"Then give in to me..." he said, and the words gave away his ambitions, and his reservations, as I danced away through the trees, hips swaying, coaxing him onward. And so he followed, as I knew he would. I turned, winding around a tree trunk, bringing myself face-to-face with him one more. Our orbs met, and my nose stopped mere inches from his own. His breath mingled with mine, and mine with his, and I lost track of whose scent I was breathing in. I was heady with the power, lost in my control. I could almost touch him, but I restrained; the soft velvet of his muzzle would pull her out of her hole, and I was not inclined to allow that. But still, his touch called to me. "You will give in to me," I breathed, and I knew it was a fact.

"talk"

Let me run
Let me feel like someone

Messages In This Thread
.r u n. [Thor] - CLOSED - by Tamira - 12-10-2012, 01:05 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-11-2012, 11:49 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-12-2012, 05:05 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-14-2012, 03:17 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-14-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-16-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Tamira - 12-19-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: .r u n. [Thor] - by Thor - 12-19-2012, 01:20 AM