the Rift

Start of Something Good [Earth or Time God]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

Sure enough, one of the Gods came. It however was not the one she had been hoping for. The voice came from behind her, ears twisting quickly as her cream mane and tail frizzed. The mere feel of electricity could be felt in the air all around her. Carefully, dipping her tiara down respectfully she spoke softly. "Thank you God of the Spark for coming. I will do whatever you wish of me to earn what I have come to ask for." She paused only for a moment before going on "I wish to heal others and myself, by turning back time and making it as if the wounds were never there. If I can only heal other or myself I would rather be able to heal others." It was only now that the fem raised her emerald green eyes to look at the God before her. She did not lift her head higher than his however, trying to show respect in the only way she knew how. Kiara knew she had to look ridiculous, and if that made the God happy the young red roan did not care. It was he that controlled if she was granted a quest for her magic or not... If she was still to leave without even being able to try.

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Start of Something Good [Earth or Time God] - by Kiara - 12-11-2012, 03:24 AM