the Rift

fly your way past the moon

Orario Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
(12-09-2012, 04:38 PM)Maldecir Wrote:

Just let me be myself

So i can shine with my own light

As she flew over the new land, Orario hummed. She loved how the wind whistled in her ears, blowing her silver locks back. It is her favorite thing to do. With a grin on her velvet lips, she let loose with a joyful whinny. Spotting a clearing in the otherwise wooded land, she flexed downward, pulling up at the last second to land softly at a dead run. For some reason, running took more energy from the mare than flying. She huffed her nostrils, slowing down to a slow trot.

Whinnying again, she let her presence known. She hates being alone, just hates it. Stopping and standing her full height, she pawed the air, silver-grey wings flapping on her sides. Shaking her profiled head, she lowered and pawed the ground. What a waste to have all of this energy and no one to share it with. Sighing, she resorted to grazing on the green weeds.

Word Count: 155
OOC:

"speech"

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Paramore
~ All we know is falling

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

With nothing to do Aisha had come on one of her lone walks,something she often did. She had been alone all her life really. She was used to it. She was independent. Her scar was prof. Dipping her head,her glossy mane nearly touching the soft grass,she grazed peacefully in the shadows of the trees.

A strong neigh alerted Aisha that there was some other horse like creature around. Lifting her head and picking up her pace to a speedy trot she arched her neck as a Pegasus mare came into view. Aisha kept her self hidden among the trees, studying the winged mare.The grey mare pawed at the ground and grazed. Nothing much interesting but still,Aisha was keep to make new friends. She spoke,still out of view though,,he dark shape merging with the shadows of trees. "Hello Pegasus." Her voice was kind but also demanding. "Who are you and what has brought you to Helovia?" She choose now to make an appearance out of the trees. Bowing her head,showing of her horn,and raising awareness to her scar. She held up her pretty head to look into the Pegasus's eyes. Her own eyes were piercing blue and demanding an answer.

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered
(12-09-2012, 04:38 PM)Maldecir Wrote:

Just let me be myself

As she grazed, she swung her tail back and forth. She was bored out of her mind. It happens a lot to the winged horse. Lifting her head, she peered around the clearing. She thought that she saw a shadow move to her left, and was greeted by a voice that she couldn't pin down. Circling, she spotted a black unicorn approaching her from under the cover of the trees.

There wasn't a blotch of color on the equine, save for her piercing blue eyes and a scar on her head. She was like her, well kinda. Trade the horn for the wings and transform the blue eyes into a bright emerald green. She tilted her head, wondering why the mare was in a sour mood. Her voice demanded an answer from the pegasus.

"Well, I'm here because I want to be. It's a free land, correct? So I am not tresspassing on to anyones territory." Her voice held a level of defiance as she lifted her proud Arabian head. "As for who I am, you tell me your name first." Her mother always said that unicorns can be wise and kind, or the polar opposite. There was no grey area for the horned beasts.

Word Count: 211
OOC:

"speech"

Unregistered

Paramore
~ All we know is falling

Well, I'm here because I want to be. It's a free land, correct? So I am not tresspassing on to anyones territory. Well,she certainly didn't seem to friendly. As she had spoke she had lifted her black arabian head higher as if she wasy trying to prove? Trying to prove what? If anything at all. As for who I am, you tell me your name first. A smile crept onto her face. This is going to be an interesting meeting as far as I can see.

She laughed,not bothering to keep it quiet as she circled the Pegasus,he legs crossing skillfully over each other,allowing her circle to be tight and small. "If you so wish,Pegasus." She was still circling the black and grey creature,her ears flicking forward and back constantly. "I am Aisha." She flicked her dainty head,her mane falling on the opposite side to what it had been on before. "Now will you tell me your name?" Her voice was growing dangerous and cunning. She halted,facing the Pegasus,arching her neck and standing all hoofs perfectly square. Now would she answer?

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered

Just let me be myself

The black unicorn circled the winged mare. She was making the normally cheerful pegasus nervous. Stepping out of the horned horse's circled path, she smiled slightly. "Well, Aisha, it's good to meet you." I hope... Nodding her head, she seperated her lips again. "My name is Orario. So, uh why are here?"

Clearing her throat, she hoped that the unicorn didn't think her rude. Stretching her wings to their full length, she shook her body. Flapping a little before she folded them back up, she looked at the unicorn. Casting another smile, she waited for Aisha to speak again.

Word Count: 100
OOC: woot! 100 words exactly!

"speech"

Unregistered

Paramore
~ All we know is falling

Orario. Aisha eyed the Pegasus. She seemed nice enough. The mare cleared her throat, stretching out her wings to the very tips before drawing them in. A smile emerged onto the winged creatures face. In return,Aisha smiled back,relaxing a little. She pricked her ears more,lifting her head.

"Nice to meet you to Orario. I am here to recrut members for my herd at Dragons Throat." She spoke of her herd with great pride. "Would you care to join me there? It is truly great and the others there are to friendly and will help you when you need." She hoped that Orario would come with her,she would be a great addition to the herd she was sure of it. With hopeful eyes she gazed upon the Pegasus. Hopefully she will come. And if she wants to know more,I will be happy to tell her anything.

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered

Just let me be myself

Orario tipped her head to the side, curious of this place that the unicorn called Dragons Throat. With an amused smile, she wondered if the herd lived in a dragon's carcass, mainly in the the stretched neck. Wouldn't that be interesting? She was a little surprised that Aisha invited her to join the herd. What would the fun-loving pegasus do if she was strapped to a herd?

"Well, what would I be doing? I'm not a good fighter, and I'm not good with healing herbs. I'm a good babysitter though..." Her words trailed off as she remembered how fun it is teaching the young ones. Returning back to the conversation she waited for Aisha to respond.

OOC:

"speech"

Unregistered

Paramore
~ All we know is falling

Scanning over Orario's looks she agreed. Not a warrior,maybe good with herds? No. She was corrected on that. Aisha mused over what her role could be. Babysitter. Yes,she certainly looked like one to be fond of the frolicking foals. She threw her head up,bucking slightly in excitement.

"Any role in the herd is a good one. Just because you won't be on the front line,or healing others,does not mean others won't appreciate you. I'm sure the foals there will adore you!" A kind smile crept onto her eyes,relaxing her body as she took a step back,turning slightly. She nicked quietly to Orario. "You coming?" She pricked her ears,hoping that she would come.

[OOC:If Orario was to go to the throat we can make a thread there if you want?:) ]

"blah blah blah."