the Rift

Cry Out, It's Spring! [Abdullah]

Athena2 Posts: 48
Dragon's Throat Pupil
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1hh :: 4 Years 8 Months
Adoptable

Tiny wings fluttered along to the beat of a joyous heart, little feathers beating and letting the leonine tail flicker and sway behind the Nokota mare. Athena couldn't help but indulge in the presence of spring as the suns rays crawled down towards her golden coat. Foal like excitement raced through her veins as the intoxicating, almost a hallucinogen in how deliriously happy she felt. He was hardly into her fourth year, but she felt so darn old sometimes. Frolicking in the meadow was a wonderful reprieve that she latched onto greedily. Perhaps she would never touch the skies like she was born to, but Athena was perfectly happy on land. Where she could feel the earth's energy, it's heartbeat. See so much all around her, bask in it like a snake upon a rock on a hot summer day.

No, Athena didn't mind being wingless at all. Unable to help trumpeting to the blue expanse overhead. Weaving a song so intricate and intimate. It was her voice bringing forth any other happy soul to her side. Who wouldn't come out on a day like this? When the wind tousled her make just right, washing her with the scents of the flowers that bloomed at the first touch of sunlight. Starved to simply exist. Dark hooves splashed into the river and danced back out again, tail flicking and sending up a spray of water. Laughter crawled out of her throat as she slowed, hazel eyes warmed with happiness. Collecting herself slowly and enjoying the other side of her excitement. The calm observance of it.

Abdullah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Abdullah
The day was young, gorgeous and beat with joy. Soft voices clung to the air and the pure chill of winter had gone away. Snow had melted and passed, leaving the ground soft with mud. The same mud she had not to long ago enjoyed playing in with Romani and Nayati. Perhaps playing was too childish of a term. She frolicked about, slinging mud and caressing a young foals mind. Poor dear Naya, so lost and hurt. After her mother beating her, leaving scars on such a fresh lovely body. A beautiful coat of cinnamon and love. Appaloosa if you wish. A developing soul, one Abdullah was certain she would help nourish and cherish. Abdullah was all for helping the young dainty thing out. Such a frail body needed care and attention. Even though she was old enough to begin fending for herself, it was certain she needed a figure to build her up. Strong and sturdy.

Sounds of joy and happiness didn't fail to pass Abdullah. The Arabian began to move towards the joyous celebration. It was small, perhaps only a fragment of her lonely imagination. A petite little palomino was enjoying herself within a river and Abdullah glanced from afar. Searching her long leonine tail for hair, perhaps a horn upon her head, but it was not such. There were little wings at the end. Adding uniqueness to her physical form. She looked amused on the outside but you could never truly know how someone was until you made the first encounter judgements. You may say you are not judgemental but everyone picks someone apart. Everyone finds their flaws and points them out. Watch their movements, unforgettably worrying about their personality. Searching for how they look at you, how they react to their surroundings. You pin point them as a cowward, a beast, or emotionally stressed. Something about them would be your judgement. Whether you felt it judging or not, it is. You are prone to do it.

Flea-bitten with hazel eyes, short and petite. Not daring, pretty mare. Looks outgoing and content, would be Abdullah's short judgement. Her first meet approval. Stepping forward from the solitude of a lonely tree she began to follow the liquid trail. Straight towards Athena. "Perhaps you would enjoy some company?" the sweet tones of the grey mare flowed gracefully from her mouth. A smile never parting from her lips. Sky blue orbs meeting that of the green brown pegasi's. The dark dapple jumped forth into the spring. Hooves smashed the water. Liquid droplets spraying from all sides. A bright chill, each dagger began to dance in the water. Carelessly like a foal. Abdullah reached her head down, taking in a few sips. Before raising her head once more to look upon Athena.

[ooc- you have permission to shoot me for taking so long to reply! :/ sorry!]
image credits
coding = tempest @ sordid secrets

Athena2 Posts: 48
Dragon's Throat Pupil
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1hh :: 4 Years 8 Months
Adoptable

Correct me if I'm wrong; You're fragile and you're strong- a beautiful and perfect combination</style>

Alertness has completely fled the palomino, vanishing like water into steam when the heat of joy is placed against it. Spring fever, Athena has heard it named as such before. Since this day, she had merely smiled and imagined it was something young foals took part in, frolicking about and no longer restrained to their mother's bellies during the freezing winter months. Now, she would not be so judgmental. It truly felt as if she was feverish, but her medically inclined mind knew there was no herb to bring it down. Uncaring that the water was much too brisk, it was no longer freezing from the influence of Frostfall. Gold darkening where it has splashed up her legs and caressed her belly. Small body moves sinuously, leaping and twisting in the rushing currents that cannot knock her off her sure feet.

Even if her guard is down, the approach of another is impossible not to spot. Taller mare steps towards the clear water, dappled in smoke and charcoal smudges, highlighted by the color of snow. Athena's eyes, a cacophony of green and brown, lift to her face that bears a smile. One has already bloomed on her face, previously dripped in excitement and exhilaration. Changing now to pleasant and beckoning. Inviting this woman to join her in her praising of the warmer season. Decibels sweet and kind as they reach the compact little mare's ears. Before she can make her face stop smiling to reply, as she is much too excited not to smile, the fae has jumped forward into the water, sending up a spray of sparkling droplets that catch the rays of light and sparkle like dying diamonds before disappearing back to their mother source. A bubble of laughter streams out of Athena, and she bucks her hind legs up to slam them back into the water to send up a spray of her own, endlessly long lion tail flickering and whipping the tip of the river as if it had a mind of its own. "Of course you are welcome, my friend! It is a beautiful day, I would be a fool to say no to company!" Prancing forward closer to the unnamed girl, listeners pricked and stride bouncy and joyous. Dipping her head, though the water does not make it into her lips, eyes playful and sparkling as she meets the doll's gaze. Raising her head only to twirl in a small circle, turning to meet her again with a breathless laugh. "I swear, I am not normally so fickle, but it is a day for merryment! I'm Athena, can I ask of your name?" Face bright, but calming a little to at least achieve some conversation.

[[I'm afraid I must disappoint. My gun is filled with adorable Totoro bullets and love xD]]

Credit