the Rift

Ever Changing Tides [Kri]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

I'LL WEAVE YOUR NAMES INTO MY RIBCAGE,</style>
lock your hearts inside my chest.</style>

"There are ways to change rules in this herd, Leander, but we uphold them while they are in place. If you do not, then none of our members have reason to follow them," I say, my words ice and clear, eyes fiery enough without any words seeping out of my mouth. I could not believe that something so plainly logical was beyond the golden idiot. I shake my head, tossing about my blonde mane which cascades violently across my face and neck; however, my reality did not change. I was still faced with this same buffoon, slurring words that were flatly wrong about leadership. Whatever Leander had seen as a true leader in his past was wrong. What army had he followed in which the General did not uphold the standards and rules of their land? Where had he lived that the members simply overruled the laws of their leaders? Wide-eyed and shocked, I take a step back, unable to reckon with the truth that my partner in leading was truly this fucking stupid.

I could spit at him, but I refrain, instead I just snort, lifting my crown up like a snake about to strike. However, his next words only surprise me into further stupor. Me? Demote a fellow leader? Incredulous, staring at him with narrowing eyes, I could not decide if he was being entirely serious or just offering me this godsend in jest. The calm look and seriousness of his eyes answered the question I dare not ask. Instead, I begin to laugh, bitterly and broken in his face. I drop my head and laugh heavily, the red dirt swirling around my breath. When I stop, I lift my head, now calm, and speak with an even and steady voice. "If you are stupid enough to view me as superior and still question my words, then get out of my herd. You are no leader, Leander. You are nothing but a joke." I take pause, giving him a very long, hard look. "Consider that your demotion."

The rest of his words, arguing about foreign policies and allies, were of no more consequence. I just simply look at him, still and motionless, awaiting his reply.
""

KRI the Resolute</style>
I WILL GIVE YOUR HEART A PLACE TO REST AFTER EVERYTHING YOU HAD HAS TURNED AND LEFT.</style>

Messages In This Thread
Ever Changing Tides [Kri] - by Leander - 12-11-2012, 10:00 AM
RE: Ever Changing Tides [Kri] - by Kri - 12-12-2012, 05:30 PM
RE: Ever Changing Tides [Kri] - by Leander - 12-13-2012, 09:12 AM
RE: Ever Changing Tides [Kri] - by Kri - 12-13-2012, 05:00 PM
RE: Ever Changing Tides [Kri] - by Leander - 12-14-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Ever Changing Tides [Kri] - by Kri - 12-21-2012, 02:02 PM
RE: Ever Changing Tides [Kri] - by Leander - 12-21-2012, 03:18 PM