the Rift

My fears have worn me out [closed]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
F a e l e n e
the truth never set me free so i did it myself

Faelene loped along the forests front steps with vigorous movement, glad for the cold of evening. It would take awhile for her body to adjust to the warmer climate, and she only hoped it wouldn't make the Basin seem freezing in her absence. Sometimes she slowed, taking a breather while keeping Helovia's heart to her left. Eyes were often searching for some other sign, while keeping the words she had to help her in the front of her mind. Since she had to pass through the meadow she saw no harm in seeking the golden lion here. It was the fiery heart of the lands she was having some debate. Since it was a hot pit, and probably had been forever she didn't see a point in going there. If the lands around here proved unsuccessful she decided she would look there too.

The sky was a brilliant orange for most of her trek, fading into a soft pink, and than deep purple. The moon had been in the sky all along, but she could see more stars when purple changed to a dark indigo. Staring a time at the clear sky, worried about Leander. Her life looked easy compared to the what he faced now. A snort, she pushed off through the grass, hearing the swift voice of the river, and knowing she was where she needed to be. "Golden Lion?" She would call out, continuing a brisk walk through the thistle, and grass.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
There is a faint rush of air and a call of a golden eagle. "Find him...." comes the call. Hot sand and the scent of a villainous cold rushes through the breeze, taunting Faelene as it draws her away from this place. The cries of the eagle ring on and the gratitude she feels for the brave one that saved her child, for the Golden Lion, is tangible.

[[RE is not needed for this quest. This post and the last have included clues as to who the Golden Lion is. It is not a literal golden lion, but a character on this site.]]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
[Thank you. I thought she might have had to wander like Yseulte, but I understand it's a different kind of idea. I had a feeling about "someone", but I thought it was RE. But I shall try that, and see. ]

F a e l e n e
the truth never set me free so i did it myself

The voice of the bird was a haunting sound to the song of the wind that rushed around her. Find him. It suddenly dawned on Faelene, she knew the Golden Lion, she had spoken to him only days ago. She had only thought it would not be that simple. The wind that continued to pick up around her had familiar pull when it brushed in her nose reminding her of the Throat. The bird was Ember's mother, not a hawk, but a golden eagle. It all made sense, except confronting the object of his affections with it. That was part she found wondering, but the winged mother had said she would find her answers. She would have to ask the question first, see if her assumptions were right. A shake of her head, she would heed the eagle's words, and thank Leander for her..see if that would least bring her peace.