the Rift

Heaven or Hell

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

A chat would have been better, how infrequent she was blessed with having those. Certainly they did not have any with the Unicorns in the Basin, strange stalkers, or Leander. Lace was likely the last one she had spoke of nothing importance to, if she really had no care in the world, worry of the tides of change. They had never knew where their hearts were, and were what homes they belonged. It was all out there now wasn't it, and how he looked at her. She could the same, with little she knew of Mirage but that of the invasion, and the ways it had been fought. She was unlike the rest of the Aurora, she had no blind hatred....not any more. It was with that she was lingering, wanting him to understand. Leander didn't, no matter the words that fell from her lips.

It was hard not to think he was ready to cast that day aside, and her promise for nothing. Could he really believe she had no reasons for where she was?

Knowing full well how her mouth could run away with her she clamped her lips in a firm line to let him speak. There was nothing wrong with what he said, he had every right to feel that way. How did he know she wasn't setting him up for his downfall? She wasn't the most sick of all them? He didn't, but all she needed was him to want to her hear out, the slip of the word want, and friend giving her that damn flicker of hope.

Quietly, her eyes would drop if only to collect a thoughtful face. Looking upon him with a raise of her chin, her dark mask was poised, calm as her words. "I can't explain it in short terms, as I have tried to another friend. I will tell you not all in the Aurora Basin are what you think. This is one reason that keeps me there. Secondly, no one seems to realize some of us may strangely like our own kind, and their company for reasons we have had no control over. That was I joined them in the first place. Third, if you think I would hurt someone over the fact they don't have horn, it would be best if you leave, that would be the easiest thing to do...." It was the truth, she would try not to drag him into all of it, let him treat her as the enemy.

A sound not often heard, if at all, broke amongst her pause in sentence. It was with a half furrowed look she held Lace's gaze, her eyes slowly daring to glimpse to the near by pool. If her life wasn't already endless chaos, from the water rose an unearthly, and so heavenly lady to say she was easy on the eyes was an understatement. A longer look, since Faelene could not pull her eyes from the sight, were grand horns with wicked tines, and upon the curve of the lady's back soft furs. Could she possibly be walking toward Faelene? How the red maned managed to keep her mouth closed she doesn't know, but she lowers her head graciously in return. A voice, though not heard by ears, is steady in her mind, greatly matching the spirit's appearance, gentle and untamed. What she said tugged at a core of her soul, part needed to hear such a powerful things in times such as these. If this was all enough, the lady would grant Faelene something she had always wanted, another extra layer of protection...fit for royalty. How much did this mare know of her? It was thrilling and strange to feel exposed, nothing to hide. What pelt should she choose? Dragon was the first that to mind, it would be tough, perhaps somewhat fireproof. She couldn't live with such a thought, and was not willing to ask. It was hard enough to think of any creature losing it's life, and sadly what she wanted would cost more than one."Honey badger," she would respond in thought, and voice if to make sure this isn't a wild fairy tale.

Messages In This Thread
Heaven or Hell - by Faelene - 12-11-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Lace - 12-11-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Faelene - 12-11-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Lace - 12-11-2012, 06:39 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Random Event - 12-11-2012, 11:27 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Faelene - 12-13-2012, 02:38 AM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Lace - 12-19-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Random Event - 12-20-2012, 07:57 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Lace - 12-25-2012, 03:21 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Faelene - 12-27-2012, 11:48 PM
RE: Heaven or Hell - by Random Event - 12-28-2012, 12:46 PM