the Rift

To soar like a bird,or is it just a dream? [Any God]

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore
~ All we know is falling

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have seen things much more beautiful than the falcon. She guessed what she meant by that. That she,herself was more beautiful. Not that Aisha denied how beautiful she was,but the beauty of a bird and hybrid was different. She was tempted to say something but held back,knowing herself,she knew she would say something stupid. You will find a peregrine falcon and you will kill it. Once you have you will remove its wings and bring them to me. She shivered,the voice was warning,not much emotion being portrayed. Bu at least she had been given a quest,and she was ready to take it on. The only problem she faced was...how would she ever get near a Peregrine Falcon? But still,she was grateful.

"Thank you Goddess,I will not let you down when I return." She bowed her head slightly in respect,and in thanks,her ears constantly pricked. She took a few hasty steps back before turning away,setting of at a slow walk,watching her back. How was she going to catch a Peregrine Falcon?

"blah blah blah."

[Quick Question:Because I will need a RE is there any restrictions of where I have to post for the quest?]

Messages In This Thread
RE: To soar like a bird,or is it just a dream? [Any God] - by Aisha - 12-18-2012, 02:28 PM