the Rift

A Tinge of Ice[Yin and Yang]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Phaedra.

The lightly colored fae popped into his mind once again. Why was she so mad at him? Levi didn't do anything to make her mad, or so he thought. He was stunned that Leander, his leader, would do something like that and didn’t want to believe it at first, but he did believe Phaedra because he trusted her. All he said to her was “But, Leander’s not like that. Why would he?” Why would Phaedra get mad at him for just asking a question? He was concerned that Leander had hurt her and wanted to help her. The scabs on her wings looked pain wrenching, and he cared to help. A strange feeling emerged into his stomach, a feeling of guilt and regret. Maybe if he hadn’t ran into her here, none of this would have happened. He always seemed to mess thing up somehow and that’s why he liked to live alone. He didn’t want to get involved with the herd because he figured he could mess something up really big, and he didn’t want to hurt anyone else... Maybe it would be better if he just left Phaedra alone. She didn’t seem to like him anymore. Not even as an acquaintance, but Levi hoped that she would forgive him. This is why Levi didn’t have many friends, because every time he tried to do something nice, it always turned somewhat wrong. Phaedra would probably just be better off without him on her quest, and anyways she had Sohalia and others he guessed who would protect her. The thing was, most males would just see her as a pretty face and not like her for her. Levi liked her for her and tried to be as helpful as he could to her, but if she didn’t want his help then he would try to leave her be.

The familiar surroundings filled through his head as he passed through the sands. Last time he was here, he was here with… Phaedra. Looking into the rippling water, he saw the reflection of his sorrowful look. Tears filled his eyes, as he looked down. Levi bit his lip to try to hold them back. All he wanted was just to be liked and try to have a good life. Something he had never had before, a happy life. His gaze turned to the never ending blues as he wished for something good to happen. He wondered what it would be like to just fly forever towards the endless blues. Maybe it would hurt to try? Standing still he closed his eyes regrouping himself to stop all of this nonsense. His head got to him a lot and really, he just needed to ignore it.

Yin and Yang Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Yin and Yang were side by side, racing along the coast. Yang began to flap her wings, lifting herself above the earth by a few feet. Yin snorted in annoyance, tugging her sister back down by her mane."You cheater!" They both laughed a bit, their young forms halting at the edge of the beach. Clear blue water grabbed at the twins' feet. "C'mon."Yin urged her sister onward. The two foals continued walking, staying within a few feet of one another.

Yin looked up to see a stallion wandering about. He looked deep in thought, and she stepped quietly around him. Yang on the other hand raced right up and was ready to yell. Yin quickly silenced her sister with a smack of her tail. The lonely looking stallion began to cry, tears flooding down from his eyes. Yin wandered closer to him. Wings of great size stuck out from his body, and Yin became jealous. She hated how all pegasi could just fly away on their majestic wings and never return. Unicorns like her were bound to stay upon the ground. She rolled her eyes. Seeing an older stallion weeping. Pathetic Yin thought.

Yang was quite excited to meet yet another horse in this land. But when she realized the stranger was weeping, she herself felt a pang of sorrow for the stranger. Tears filled her own eyes. She was always sympathetic towards others. When the tears stopped flowing from the stallions' eyes, he closed his eyes. Yang herself thought what awful things this stallion must've felt in order for him to cry. Maybe he's crying because he misses some one. The white filly thought. She tucked her small wings neatly at her sides and walked closer to the stallion."Mister?"She began."Are you alright?" Sweet words flowed from her mouth as she spoke to him. She waited for an answer from him.

OOC:
WC: 316

Hidden Account
Ava
A sweet voice called from beside his presence. A bit stunned, Levi raised his gaze turning his attention to the two foals that surrounded him. His tearful eyes fluttered as he tried to stop the flow of the salty water. His features lit up as he saw the two foals, a smile crept up his maw. What were two foals doing here unsupervised? Maybe they lived here and they were just wondering around? So many foals were without parents now, but Levi didn’t mind them if they were in need of help, or just wandering around. The waters shimmered slightly as he turned his gaze towards the filly that talked to him. Her sweet colored white pelt glowed as she spoke. “Mister?” Her sweet voice began “Are you alright?” Stepping forwards, he made his posture taller as he stretched his legs. “Yes, young one, I will be fine.” Giving her a smile, he then turned his head to the filly on the othr side that seemed to have no interest of what was going on what so ever. Then looking from the each filly, he kindly said “Thank you for asking.” Flickering his tail he appreciated that the foals stopped over to see if he was okay.

A cool breeze lingered among their presences. “ So, what brings you two here? Do you live here?” He asked in a calm tone. A friendly smile emerged from him as he watched the waves slightly go up and down then crashing loudly and quickly flowing his feet with water. He really enjoyed his place, it really was a beautiful place and plus it was fun to play around on. The sands were easy for him to travel on since he was born and raised from the throat. Levi was used to walking on sand, so it was no problem for him. He wondered if the foals were from a herd? If they were they didn’t smell like a Dragon’s Throat scent, or look familiar. They just looked like two adorable faces to him. He thoughts took over again, as he waited for the foals to reply.

Unregistered
Yang's face lit up as the stranger answered her words."We don't live anywhere specifically. We just travel around. We would never fit in anywhere. People think it's strange for two foals to have such a close bond."Yin then asked her own questions."What are you doing here alone?"She asked, her face became more concerned. She seemed to act like a mother even if she was younger than the other horse."Don't you have some one special to be close to?"Yang shuffled closer to her sister."Like my sister! We never go anywhere without one another."The filly smiled. "So you need some one special too!"Yang grinned kindly. The black spot on her quarters broke up her pure white coat. Her gold flecked wings were folded neatly by her sides. Yang's light blue eyes focused on the dark colored stallion. She looked angelic in this position. Standing there with the sun beating down upon her, if she had been older almost any stallion would fall for her kind nature. She truly was an angel that had fallen from heaven.

Yang on the other hand was standing there waiting for her sister to stop playing "mommy" to a grown stallion. Impatience was one of Yang's key traits. Her red eyes glared deeply at her sister."C'mon."She whispered to her sister impatiently. Yang flicked her tail, slapping her sister upon the quarters. Her sister squealed in shock, a small welt was already showing up. Yang glared at the stallion, her blood red eyes haunting and eerie. She rolled her eyes and turned away, her white spot faced the stallion. She and her sister both had a round spot upon their quarters. Yin's was white while Yang's was black. They were named after the symbol Yin and Yang, or push and pull, light and dark, sun and moon.

Yin turned to face her sister, her brows furrowed."Stop."She said through clenched teeth. She spoke loudly enough so only her sister could hear her. She turned back to the stallion."I'm Yin and my sister is Yang."She paused."May we know what your name is?"Yin's kind words flowed through the air, towards the stallions. She stood tall and proud waiting for his answer.

OOC: Yin and Yang are both girls btw. ^^
WC: 377

Hidden Account
Ava
Yang's features lit up as the stallion gently talked to them. "We don't live anywhere specifically. We just travel around. We would never fit in anywhere. People think it's strange for two foals to have such a close bond." Pressing his gaze towards Yang, and then to Yin, Levi couldn't figure out how these two couldn't be accepted into a herd. They were so sweet, adventurous, and had already found a best friend. Who says that family can't be your best friend? Levi was appalled that no one wanted them to come in a herd. The silvery brute’s expression turned to bewilderment as they talked, for he couldn’t figure out why no one wanted them. Another sweet tone rang as he heard Yin as him a question "What are you doing here alone?" Her face appeared to become more concerned as she caringly looked towards Levi. "Don't you have some one special to be close to?" Levi guessed she could say that, if you count Aryel, but she wasn’t with him twenty-four seven like these to foals seemed to be. They were sisters after all, as she had mentioned. Levi’s head turned to Yin as she talked to him kindly. Giving her a slight grin, he let out a sigh that had built up in his chest. “Well, you see, I ,as your sister said earlier, am a traveler to. I do belong to a herd, but I like to enjoy the other wonders of Helovia as well. And It also familiarizes the surroundings to me in case anything bad or good were to happen.” Still keeping his smile, he turned his gaze back to Yang “I am part of the Dragon’s Throat and I serve them as a solider.” Giving a heroic looking smile, he looked from one foal to the other. They seemed to be enjoying he company as well as he enjoyed theirs.

"So you need some one special too!" Yang ginned kindly as Levi laughed slightly as he heard this. “Well, I guess you could say that, I don’t have anyone that special to me yet, but I never had any siblings or friends growing up.” Giving the foals a happy expression, he was glad that the girls tried to cheer him up.

The two foals played with each other, gently nipping at one another. Yang was getting annoyed at her sister and yelled “C’mon” To Yin. Levi chuckled at the foals silliness. A bright look shimmered over his face as they bickered back and forth. Yin, then spoke to Levi once again "I'm Yin and my sister is Yang."She paused."May we know what your name is?" Giving a gleeful look, he stepped forward towards the fillies. “Of course you may Yin and Yang. It is a pleasure to meet you both.” His darker flecks moved from one foal to the other. “My name is Levi.” Flickering his tail, he addressed both of the foals again "You know, you both would make great members of the Throat. I see much potential in both of you." A happy grin appeared on his face as he waited for the fillies to reply.

[OOC: Sorry Dark! *hugs* I was all confused because I was tired, but I edited the post from me addressing them both girls :) ]

Unregistered
Yang's bubbly talking annoyed Yin even more. She flicked her ears back with agitation as Yang continued to socialize with the winged stallion. She glared at him as he spoke.

"You know, you both would make great members of the Throat. I see much potential in both of you."

Yang practically burst with excitement."The Throat?!"She squealed. Her white form bounced around. When Yang looked at her sister she noticed how she wasn't being as happy."I must speak with my sister before we go joining a herd."She turned to Yin, the two walked a few yards away from the stallion, Levi."Can we go!?"Yang begged.

Yin's features were stone cold. She was emotionless. Her emotions were not visible on the outside, but if you dug deeper into her mind, so much emotions were thrown together and weaved throughout her head, it was crazy. She kept them bottled up inside of her, hoping to keep anyone from seeing her true self. Dark and demented. One who pulls away from the others. She was lost within her own thoughts when her sister's voice brought her back out from her own thoughts. "I don't want to. What if horses think we aren't good for anything?"Her tone was eerily similar to her sister's, but she had a flat and lifeless tone.

Yang sighed."You're right.... but... I really want to go!"Yang whined to her sister. She couldn't control herself. Even though the two foals had stopped walking Yang remained moving. She walked in place, energy and excitement overwhelmed her small angelic white body. Yang stared deep into her sister's crimson red eyes."Please?"

Yin sighed in defeat."Fine. But if they don't like us, we leave. Got it?"Yin glared at her sister. Yang cowered."A-a-alright."Yin's ears were pinned back as they walked back to the stallion. Yin disliked him. She disliked everyone. Except for one horse. Her sister. Although Yin never showed it, deep inside that clump of emotions she had a soft spot for her sister.

Yang bounced towards the stallion."We're going with you!"She sang cheerfully. "To the Throat we go!"She jumped about, kicking sand everywhere. She jumped into the air with joy. She was happy and content, she wanted to be loved and welcomed with loving arms by the members of the Throat. Yin then looked back at Levi, waiting for his answer.

OOC: *is hugged* btw, Yang is the super cheery one while Yin is the evil emotionless one. ^^
WC: 403

Hidden Account
Ava
"The Throat?!" Yang's features seemed to brighten up as Levi talked to her about his heart warming herd. The light breeze carried her sweet tone almost as it was a whisper. Yang and Yin went away to discuss whether they would want to go to the Throat or not. Levi really hoped that they would want to go to the Throat because they seemed to be great fillies and Levi really did see them to have much potential in a possible rank they could have in the future. It didn’t take long for the two wonders to come running back. Yang bounded with joy, as Yin had more of an annoyed look on her sweet features that made up her face. Levi liked how they were total opposites, but still loved each other and worked together on the things that the wanted to do. Levi smiled at the fillies as he knew that they had an answer for him

Levi had never really watched two foals before, let alone one. He met a wandering foal in the Throat once, as he promised she could live with him until she needed. Her name was Lana and she was such a sweet foal. Even from anything the poor filly had gone through. Levi loved foals and wanted to help them out anyway she could. Maybe Lana could meet these two foals! That might help Lana and the foal’s confidence. Levi smiled as he thought that this might work out for them.

"We're going with you!" Yang’s ringing tone sang. Levi chuckled at her enthusiasm, as he stepped towards the fillies presences. Levi whinnied with pride as he felt honored that he foals wanted to come to his home. Levi was excited to show the fillies his home, and how welcome they would be if they went. Turning his head in their direction, he smiled from Yang and Yin and said “Then, shall we be on our way? I will take you two when you are ready.” A soft grin drifted down his maw, as Levi waited for the fillies to reply.

(OOC: Alrighty, thanks Dark! And omg I am soooooo sorry for the late response! I have been super busy and I will try to keep up, but this week has just been hard for me :/)

Unregistered
"Yay!"Yang bounced around the beach, her wings spreading out and flapping. She is able to lift herself a few feet above the earth before her sister yanked her back down. She giggled, unknowing that she had begun to fly. "Let's go now!!"She smiled, her blue eyes showed joy and excitement. Her little white form bounded along, she couldn't control her excitement.

Yin just snorted, her red eyes stared at her sister."Calm down now," she muttered, trying to keep her tone flat although a hint of sweetness could be found in her voice."You almost flew away."A slight smiled crept across her lips, her happiness trying to break through her barrier of annoyance. But she quickly caught herself and the smile disappeared. She flicked her ears back and stomped her foot. Impatience was growing on her and she snorted in annoyance.

Yang couldn't stop herself from smiling. Her little wings fluttered a bit and she lifted herself even higher."Stop it!"She heard her sister yell, and Yang flattened her ears as she touched the earth. Clearly her sister was jealous that she could fly and her sister couldn't. The little white pegasus lowered her head, her blue eyes no longer filled with the joy and excitement that had shown earlier. She looked up at Levi, wanting to head to the Dragon's Throat.

OOC: Alright, not my best post but oh well. We can continue this thread, but would you mind making one in the Throat with Levi bringing them there?
WC: 223