the Rift

What could have been love [Valentine/Questing]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

Laughter broke from the light grey stallion. It was still bittersweet, but better than earlier.
“I’m afraid I’m not as young as you think I am. Being eleven his hard, though I’m sure you’re older than me.” He looked at the older unicorn, seeing his features more distraught than his, knowing that age was taking a toll on his body. He saw some wounds around his body, that he looked like he had gotten from a fight. Why he would be fighting at his age, he hadn’t a clue. He certainly wouldn’t be.
“My name is Valentine. I’m afraid I’m not in the mood for company at this point in time. Being another stallion, you can understand some of the woes that one will face.” He repeated his name blandly, not emotion for himself in there. He wasn’t proud at that moment to be him, and he wished he were someone else. He looked at the other unicorn, seeing that his eyes where not exactly on him. They were a pensive blue, but there was something wrong with them...but he couldn’t tell what. “I don’t mean to be rude, but is there something wrong with your eyes?”He looked at them pondered what was wrong, but he knew it really wasn’t any of his business. Maybe he would just leave and leave the other unicorn to himself and his own thoughts. But maybe it was rude of him to leave him all by himself. Even if he wasn’t well, the hot springs was helping his body, and his mood. It wouldn’t kill him to talk to another person, especially after his conversation with Phaedra.

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Neo: Sorry for the edits but you'd forgotten to close your table. :)
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: What could have been love [Valentine/Questing] - by Valentine - 12-30-2012, 08:36 PM