the Rift

What could have been love [Valentine/Questing]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

He looked at the elder unicorn, ashamed. He was being rude, and he didn’t mean to be. Even though being an introvert, he liked meeting new people, under the right conditions anyways. He looked at his elder, listened to his words. Dark Magic? Moon Goddess? Understanding? He laughed, thinking the words Moon Goddess and understanding the in same sentence couldn’t be true. Though he was interested to learn more about this unicorn, he wouldn’t be rude to him, and decided to tell him what was wrong.
“Since you look to be of the Basin, you should know Psyche.” He spat out her name. It left a hint of something disgusting in his mouth, and he drank from the hot spring to get the taste out of his mouth. “She was special to me. I was a fool, and although I grew to love her, so grew colder to me. Now she’s the dead, but she’s reanimated. I can’t stand to live in this land with her, but I feel like I can’t live without her either.” He sighed, thinking over things again. He was beginning to feel that it was a dangerous habit, but he couldn’t stop at any time. This picture movie always had the same ending, and even though he had seen it more than a dozen times, it always drew emotion from him. He tried to stop it from happening, but it was movie, not a play. It was already on film, and there was nothing he could do about the content. He could destroy the film, but that wouldn’t make him feel better. It would just destroy the evidence, and just make it haunt him even more.
“My heart is broken; I can’t seem to find any of the pieces, and it seems like they are lost to me. I also haven’t been feeling well. My chest has been hurting, and I have to lay down every now and then…” He trailed off, uncertain how to explain it. It was something he never experienced before, and it was strange to him. How can you explain something to someone when even you don’t know what’s going on?

(OCC: Dramatic stallion is dramatic)

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: What could have been love [Valentine/Questing] - by Valentine - 01-03-2013, 01:12 PM