the Rift

What could have been love [Valentine/Questing]

Myrddin Posts: 115
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: Old
Aud

Myrddin

Since you look to be of the Basin, you should know Psyche The youngling began. And indeed Myrddin did. In fact, he rather liked the Basin Lady, and the curious way she spoke. He had long wondered what Psyche in fact looked like, as he had only made her acquaintance after he had been blinded. Soon, if all proved successful, he would find out. At least, in one regard he would see her - as no one but the God's could see her. He would soon be able to see her life-force. The idea made his stomach flutter pleasantly. He alas, the thought was cut short as Valentine continued on. Heartbreak.Of course. Such a messy thing, that.

Flicking his tail slightly, Myrddin considered whether or not this soul would truly be an asset to his quest or not. "Mmmm. Tell me sai Valentine. When you fell in love, as you believe you have, did you do so with the requirement that you be loved in return? If so, you are quite correct to feel slighted by the Basin Lady. If not, your heart should remain intact as it would love Psyche regardless of her feelings in return. I fail to see what is broken Valentine. But perhaps the world has simply moved on from when I was a youngling myself. I would be interested in having you tell me the crux of your grief. From the beginning, how did this come to be?"

Inquisitively, the old stallion tilted his head slightly to the side, glad that this conversation would happen within the relaxing Hot Springs. Although Val indeed seem to be depressed, he also seemed as though he might want to get a few things off of his chest, as well.

If it all goes crashing into the sea,
If it's just you and me, trying to find a light,
Like ships in the night.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What could have been love [Valentine/Questing] - by Myrddin - 01-06-2013, 11:30 PM