the Rift

What could have been love [Valentine/Questing]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

The heart stallion stopped. What the other stallion had said was all true, but he almost couldn’t believe it. He was right…why is he right? He felt stupid suddenly, like he was behaving like a child. Was he? He hoped not. Although he was eleven, he tended not to act like it. Maybe it was something to do with him living by himself for years, or maybe he just didn’t know how to act his age. Either way, he needed to at least attempt to work on that, said a mental note to himself. He turned towards the stallion of elder age, long beard and blind eyes soothing him. He was right, and there was no way around this. Psyche had done him wrong, but that didn’t mean he needed to do her wrong. However, the problem with that was that he did want to do her wrong. He wanted to completely mess her up, destroy her, to get revenge. But now was not the time for thinking or doing anything about that. He felt at peace, and he pushed the thoughts away, intending not to let them ruin it. The sun was setting on the land of the Aurora Basin, and he knew it was time for him to leave. He looked at the other stallion, thinking of what he would do in this land.
“I’m afraid it is my time to go. The sun is setting, and my exile is due at this time. Thank you for your advice elder one.” He paused, looking at him now. What is his name? “Oh, I seem to have another problem. Your name was not told to me, would you kindly tell me it? Although I may never see you again, knowing it will help me remember you.”

(OCC: Have we accomplished our mission? :D)

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: What could have been love [Valentine/Questing] - by Valentine - 01-21-2013, 05:27 PM