the Rift

What could have been love [Valentine/Questing]

Myrddin Posts: 115
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: Old
Aud

Myrddin

Exile? He pondered, Psyche has exiled him? Nibbling his lip, he made a mental note to discuss Basin politics next time he saw Psyche. It couldn't simply be brute probability that he had run into such unfortunate creatures in the Basin, could it? Frowning, he nodded only half listening as Valentine continued to speak.

"Seeing has nothing to do with it, for I have never seen you, now have I?" Myr quipped, smirking at his own little pun. Realizing that it wasn't entirely that funny, he grumbled as the smile fell from his pale lips. "I am Myrddin. Or Myr; Haruspex of the Basin." He rumbled. "But this shall not be the last you see of me, youngling." Myr retorted prophetically, as he turned his back on Valentine to enter the deeper waters of the Hotspring. "Long days and pleasant nights, Sai Valentine."

Know them better than they know themselves the Goddess of the Moon had instructed. Yes...He did believe he understood this creature better than even he did. Matters of the heart were so easy to understand when seen from a'far. It was far too easy to be tangled in those messy webs of infatuation, and loose sight of reality. With a grunt, Myr stepped further into the center of the HotSpring, allowing the naturally warm waters to rush over his lanky frame, enveloping his bones in a wonderful heat.

If it all goes crashing into the sea,
If it's just you and me, trying to find a light,
Like ships in the night.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What could have been love [Valentine/Questing] - by Myrddin - 01-22-2013, 12:41 PM