the Rift

New Lands (Open)

Arrane Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I scoured the new place with my eyes. How beautiful and peaceful it was here. I love the new place so much. I felt like never leaving. Of course, it was the woods, that I wasn't accustomed to, but nerveless, it was still beautiful. I flicked my reddish tail and kept on walking.

The sunlight was filtering through the branches and onto my back. It felt warm, and welcoming. I smiled as I watched a fox carry her tiny pups with her. Her mate wasn't far behind correcting a stray pup. I loved how they stuck together. I even paused a moment to watch them continue with what they were doing. They finally kept on trudging along, and disappeared back into the forest where they came from. I felt a spark of loneliness strike at my heard.

How I wished to have my dear sisters with me, Leila and Willow. I remembered Leila's voice in my ears.

(Flashback)

'Please don't go Arrane!' She looked at me with pleading eyes. Willow walked up beside her and had the same look. 'Please' she whispered in her normal, soft voice. 'I'm sorry, but it is for my own good. I have to go', I said. I felt horrible at the time for leaving them. 'Then let us come with you!' Leila desperately exclaimed. 'No. I believe this is something I have to do on my own'. No matter how much she insisted, I wasn't going to let them come. It was too dangerous.

~

I was sad, and feeling guilty for my family, but I knew eventually I had to return to pay them a visit. I kept on trudging through, trying to see what I could find in this beautiful place.

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
She was back. Her golden coat bright as ever. Her Mohawk mane could sway side to side now. It kept growing and she hated hat, but what could she do? She stopped thinking right as she saw this stallion. He seemed logical, which wasn't good for her, but he also seemed.. lonely? Perfect for her. She trotted up to him.

With a flick of her head her game started. "Hey there handsome? Something's got you down?" Her dark lips curled into a warm and welcoming stallion. She was believable. She got distracted every once in a while and thought of the ebony stallion who was the first to meet her here. She had met the white and jet stallion and had wanted him, but left after his wanting to rest. Maybe she would manage to lust her way into him. Would he fall in love? If he did, she'd leave peacefully. Her regular, yet comforting face merged back to normal. "You know pretty, you got lucky that I came." She lied of course, but that was irrelevant right now. "Some stallion might have come and beaten your regal coat into tatters.. That would be a shame." Her pale chocolate orbs were a glassy luster and held much defined color and brilliance. The sunlight cascaded onto her back an she looked like a goddess. To him she couldn't looked like dirt, but.. nah. She couldn't. She looked wild and happy, but inside she was almost trembling from Loki and her 'meet-up'. She hated that Midas was.. tired. She wanted this one to go her way.

She walked really close to him an tapped her muzzle against hers. He didn't smell to good, but she didn't criticize.. outside her mind. A bugle jet streamed out of her mouth in a sing-song way. The chords floated to his ears. She wanted him to ache for her. This one she wouldn't fall for. She was smarter now. They were only toys that needed to be playing with.

Unregistered
I watched as a beautiful mare trotted up with me. She had a shining pelt, that looked golden in the sunlight. She seemed to be the flirtatious, and lustful type, and as much as I didn't like the kind of females that threw themselves on top of other male horses, I replied to her and added a little wink to my sentence. "Well, precious you're lucky you came and saw me", I said offering a flirtatious smile back. I was in a good mood, so I didn't completely shoo her off.

She was beautiful, and looked like another purebred Akhal Teke. She was so stunning I wanted her to myself, but I shook off those thoughts. Females were horses, not objects. I treated them with respect. She was slender, with a flowing black mane, and lustful chocolate eyes. She was like the sun. So entrancing, but dangerous to look at.

occ: Sorry for not replying. I was on a trip for a week. Also, what happened to Flika? 0-0 Also, not to be nosy, but what happened with Angora and Loki? No nosiness intended. ^.^

When she mentioned the part that another stallion would beat me to tatters, I got slightly offended. "Nah. I'm a warrior, and besides I could take them, dear", I said arrogantly. I realized how cocky and stupid I sounded. "Excuse my arrogance", I said, trying to impress her with flattering words. I liked her attitude, besides the lustful part, but I liked how she was so open.

She approached me and I felt my heart flutter as she rubbed her muzzle near mine. I felt heat rising in my cheeks and I looked at her slender, feminine frame. I suddenly felt a little bit embarassed. What if I smelled bad? Oh no. I drew a little away from her. "So what are you doing here?" I asked her with a hint of flirtatiousness. My looks did make females drool. I guess?

Deceased
Vallie
Well, precious you're lucky you came and saw me. It was his smooth voice that infiltrated her gold ears. He gave her a wink, but it had no impact on her. Instead she looked at him admirably. Her fake looks were honeyed-sweet and hard to disregard, but she was more careful with who she used them with. She looked him over. White.. White.. White.. So opposite from her others. His orbs were bright cyan and so pleasant, but not so appealing.

Nah. I'm a warrior, and besides I could take them, dear. He didn't look like one at all. White is a terrible camouflage color and he'd stick out like an elephant in a field of mice. "You're a light gray, and a fighter? Maybe we could meet later and see..." She got really close again. He soft breathe cutting through the silenced still air. Still, the quiet was short lived, and she retreated. He only took a moment to jump on the conversation again. She didn't feel to talkative right now. She still answered him. She decided to talk for a long period now. Maybe it would show him she was bored. "I am only here to warn you gorgeous stallion of the danger that lies ahead. I have met a few things already. Have you ever seen a 400 pound ice boar? Doubt it. It wanted to eat me. I've met winged horses, unicorns, and other things that shall stay unmentioned. I just want a warrior like you to live past all these obstacles. Deary, maybe you should train. Your huge, and enticing, muscles could grow larger. Sweets, you are so gorgeous though..." Sugar-Coated tongue lied so easily it was astonishing. Not a lick of falseness could be hinted.

OOC: Flicka is unregistered. Loki bred Angora, and it has shattered her confidence some. He then ran away and took a piece of her with him. She can't stop thinking about it and it's inevitable that she MIGHT fall for him completely. The foal is going to be a still-born though. That is when she may regain her confidence.

Unregistered
I must've sounded awkward when I tried flirting with her. She seemed to be the deceiving type, but I think I was falling for her. She was such an irresistible beauty, and I couldn't stop marveling at her feminine form. She stared me in the eyes, and I hope she marveled at their bright blue. I straightened myself up to impress her, but I didn't try so hard. I wasn't desperate, and I could tell this lass was the type of 'play hard to get'.

I felt quite offended when she thought a white warrior couldn't fight in a battle. Color didn't matter. I was still a great fighter. So I thought. Maybe she was right, and there were bigger and stronger males, but I knew I could take them on. "I could fight them out, but you're right that my muscles need a little bit of training", I said showing off. I couldn't stop staring at her, it must have seemed as if I was drooling at her intricate form. What a beauty.

"Well, we haven't properly met. Where are my manners?" I said and continued. "I am Arrane, and you must be~", I said cutting off my sentence, staring into her chocolate orbs, and awaiting her reply. I softly flicked my tail at invading flies, and put on my handsome mask. Even though I wasn't all that, I could still act as if I still had happiness. My thoughts trailed back to my dear sisters, and now, I was seriously regretting not bringing them on my journey with me. I wondered if I would ever see them again.

Deceased
Vallie

Well, we haven't properly met. Where are my manners? I am Arrane, and you must be~" She was bored. Maybe this could be a good time to test her magic out. She cut him a warm smile. She had to have his full attention for this to work. She flicked her tail. You couldn't see the magic, but anyone could feel it. She tossed her head up and the magic was love. She was instilling love for her inside him. How long would it last, and if it would even work was a question. She knew if it did work he would love her. This was just to get there game going.

She stopped dumping feelings on him and waited to see if it would work. She kept her smile on her face. An amazing actress. She did answer his question though. "Well Arrane..." She spoke with a thickly seductive melancholy croon. A lull actually. She was just helping the magic find Arrane, but Arrane didn't need to know that tiny detail. "I am Angora..." She came close to him again. She arched her neck and waited to see if it worked. The magic instilling love for her in him would most likely succeed, but she wasn't sure about all of this.

Lust Lust Lust
"Charm Charm Charm"

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
I saw as the beauty plastered a smile on her face, flicking her tail, and tossing her head up. She was so beautiful, and my heart was opening up to her, but something was just not right. I couldn't put my hoof on it, but I felt as if I shouldn't be here anymore, with her. She was too lustful, and charming. But at the same time, I wanted to stay and look into her endless eyes.

She came closer to me with her lulling voice telling me her name. Angora. It sounded familiar, but I ignored the feeling in me. I slightly stepped back away from her. I felt a little bit of love for her in my heart, and all of the sudden, I just wanted to be with her. To stay with her, and comfort her, and tell her I love her. I felt the feeling ebb in my heart, and in my very existence. I came nearer to her. I felt like I was in a trance now. I tried to fight out of it, but I was drawn to her. I felt like I was in my body, but I couldn't act on my own. "That is a very pretty name", I kindly said to her.

Instead of feeling lust, I felt the need to be with her and comfort her, and never take advantage of her. "Dear...do you feel that?" I said. My eyes grew very soft as I flicked my tail. "I think I love you", I said.

Deceased
Vallie
She sneered as he said he loved her. What pointless words? What even was love? Haha, she sure didn't know. She didn't know who she loved or what love even was. "Baby, I don't feel what you feel. I have never felt love." Magic could almost be felt in the air, but he wouldn't sense there was magic. Only the sender, or Angora, would. She cocked another flirty smile. Arrane succeeded and that was very good. Very good indeed.

She lulled away from him. Two steps at first. She taunted him towards her. She knew how to act. "I most go, Beautiful." She left the magic on him, but she knew it would wear off soon. She turned and just walked away. After a few strides she stopped and looked back at the white pearl. Ebony lips lipped the word goodbye. She staggered off into the woods. Disappearing. She felt no guilt on this one. None. Emotionless blank.

OOC: So Arrane's magic is gone after this thread, and he goes back to his normal emotions and such. Also, he doesn't know she used magic because he has never had magic before, but if she tried using it on him again he would feel something familiar, but we wont have to worry about that now. You can also throw one last post out to make sure you feel this is closed.

And sorry about this crappy crap post... :3

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
As I told her I felt love for her, I saw her pretty face transform into one of a sneering face. She told me she didn't feel what I felt, and she cocked another flirty smile. Hurt rang through my body, as all I wanted to do was just run away and never look into Angora's direction again. The forest seemed greener than ever, and I felt my hurt pulsing so much, radiating everywhere. Her rejection was like a bunch of bees coming and stinging me in the hide.

She started delicately stepping a few steps away from me at a time, and she looked a me with those now emotionless brown eyes. She whispered 'Goodbye beautiful' and disappeared into the forest. My eyes were dead straight ahead as I watched her mouth goodbye. My lips formed a slight good bye as I watched her fade into green scenery. I stood there, out in the open with a breaking heart. After a few steady moments standing there, I shook my head, and flicked some flies off, and started walking away.

Each moment walking, I felt less and less love for her until I stopped and thought. I never really loved her at all. She was such an enchantress. I smiled at myself glad that I didn't love her anymore.

Occ: nice making a thread with her! Arrane now has walked away~