the Rift

I am lost, without you

Onni the Illuminant Posts: 194
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 8 Buff: SWIFT
Lyhty :: Diamond Firetail Finch :: Sing Boom Boom!

onni</style>
      if i fall, will you catch me?</style>

Onni could hear the shouts, indistinct in the air above. The only clear call she heard was directed toward her, one that sent her wings to grapple in the air, lifting her body quickly from the spot where she was grounded. A fear crept into her gut - someone was in trouble. Her beloved friends had slipped away from her grasp before, and she thought painfully about Voltaic's broken body refusing to mend. Even with all of her power, Onni could not save her mentor from his end.
To think another's life might be lost despite her abilities was frankly too much for her to process.

A gentle heart guides her swiftly toward the chaotic scene. Azzuen stands beside crumpled bodies on the desert floor, sheepishly looking toward them with panic eating through his face. The tobiano mare leaps from the air, setting her front hooves like a javelin for the surface as her wings lock into a glide, bringing her swiftly down. Back hooves clack on the ground last, but the sound reverberates as she makes her way toward the trio, skidding to a halt and kicking rocks out away from them as she slows.

Clear blue eyes scour the bodies on the ground, not caring for Azzuen currently who was standing. Amazingly, breath still pulled through the lungs of both, though Onni was uncertain still how close they were to stopping forever. Much to her own horror, the pale faced mare recognizes the blue and gray coloring of Jaydan, the standoffish gelding who she had first met so long ago in Isilme. Azzuen, meanwhile, was obviously more distraught about Cassiopeia's crumpled body - the body of his lover.

Closing her eyes and raising her white face to the sun above, Onni calls forth the light of healing. The mare's body begins to glow as the rays of sunlight wrap around her body, her soft voice calling toward the God that lended her strength. "God of the Sun, hear my call. Allow me to heal my friends broken and wounded."
""

image by redbeansandrice @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
I am lost, without you - by Jaydan - 06-27-2012, 12:41 PM
RE: I am lost, without you - by Cassiopeia - 07-08-2012, 02:10 PM
RE: I am lost, without you - by Ázzuen - 07-12-2012, 06:37 AM
RE: I am lost, without you - by Onni - 07-12-2012, 12:50 PM
RE: I am lost, without you - by Jaydan - 07-12-2012, 02:12 PM
RE: I am lost, without you - by Cassiopeia - 07-25-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: I am lost, without you - by Ázzuen - 07-25-2012, 09:04 PM