the Rift

[FALLS] Then the Morning Comes [Open!]

Jericho Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

J E R I C H O
a hero is born from a soul that's forgotten

Suddenly, another voice sounded. Was it another enemy? One that could actually pursue and aim to hurt? It made the stallion jerk with surprise, his poll brushing against one of many branches lingering above him. A forest was definitely not the ideal place for such a spindly-legged creature to live, especially not one equipped with often bothersome wings.

Before he could ask who was there, his copper eyes landed on a mare of lighter hue, who seemed to look at him with nothing but curiosity and, maybe, a tinge of suspicion. It was a common look to the young stallion, one that he didn't blame others for, and had since learned not to even comment on. When he noticed that he was staring, lost in his musings, Jericho cleared his throat and dropped his head somewhat, the branch creaking and whining as the support of his head was taken away from it.

"Greetings, good miss," he answered her, situating one front leg outwards and across the other, dipping down in some sort of an odd bow. He was quick to regain himself, however, and met the palomino's magnificent cerulean eyes once more. "I'm on an adventure, you see," he began to explain, his face dropping ever so slightly, "But for what, I'm not quite sure of yet." A twitch of his tail, and the black dun found himself hoping that he wouldn't scare this unknown, but beautiful, damesel away. Surely he was simply overthinking it all, but in the past, his eccentric ways had a tendency to do things like that.

"My name is Jericho," he continued on before anymore silence could settle between the two, "What is yours? Maybe you could help me find out what it is I'm looking for." A bit of a stretch, maybe, considering he had only shared a few words with the palomino, but the poor boy could not help but merely suggest it.

[Image: Jericho-1.png]

Messages In This Thread
Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Jericho - 12-12-2012, 08:31 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Romani - 12-13-2012, 08:01 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Jericho - 12-13-2012, 10:02 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Romani - 12-13-2012, 10:44 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Jericho - 12-14-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Romani - 12-14-2012, 10:09 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Jericho - 12-14-2012, 11:32 PM