the Rift

[FALLS] Then the Morning Comes [Open!]

Jericho Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

J E R I C H O
a hero is born from a soul that's forgotten

The palomino's interest seemed to pique at his display, and for once, it seemed that Jericho might have found company in someone who wouldn't shy away from his odd behavior. Considering the outlook cast upon him by others, it was quite a feat indeed, and in that instant, the Haflinger had gained his respect entirely.

"No, ma'am, I don't," he said in response to her question, tilting his own head briefly as he tried to come up with anything else to quench the mare's question. He simply did not know what it was he was after, what the big prize was at the end of the road, but maybe, here in this new land far from Janat... He could find the answer. It was with thoughts of Janat that his head snapped up, the lightbulb in his cranium going off. This palomino, who had just proclaimed herself as Romani, seemed to read his thoughts as she went on.

While he was admittedly saddened that Romani might not be able to assist him on his quest, that didn't mean she couldn't still play a part in it. Which, in a roundabout way... was still the same thing, right? A smile pulled at his dark lips, ears swiveling forward to show just how interested he was. "I would like that, Romani," he began, one ear cocking to the side as his mind worked, "But... Don't tell me about anywhere cold, please."

OOC: Rushed post is rushed. ._.

[Image: Jericho-1.png]

Messages In This Thread
Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Jericho - 12-12-2012, 08:31 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Romani - 12-13-2012, 08:01 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Jericho - 12-13-2012, 10:02 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Romani - 12-13-2012, 10:44 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Jericho - 12-14-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Romani - 12-14-2012, 10:09 PM
RE: Then the Morning Comes [Open!] - by Jericho - 12-14-2012, 11:32 PM