the Rift

Set Fire to the Rain [Open]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

He was gruff, not entirely the kind of company she would preferably keep, despite his assuming attitude. Something about him seemed to intrigue her, though she couldn’t put a name to it. She looked at him, black inkwells widening as she pondered his reasoning to stop his patrolling to entertain her. A small smile cracked her porcelain lips and the doll moved into the moonlight. He did not seem to agree with the magic of the night, but she was not asking him to understand, just open his mind and allow himself to see just what she saw. “A soldier… and what do you protect?” Her mood had lightened, hopefully encouraging him to relax in her presence; after all did they not both call the Basin home? Was there any real reason to stand on edge if they were supposed to relate to one another as… family?

The word felt slick upon her brain and she quickly abandoned it for other necessities. It seemed that this Descaro had finally relaxed a bit to allow her a bit of room to “share and care.” She nodded now, her rosy cheeks betraying her. She was exuberant in the night, swelling like a child at the thought of the stars overhead. Whether or not the bloodied stallion appreciated it half as much as she, well, she couldn’t say. But she only hoped that he could admire this beautiful place in which they lived.

Chernobyl, if you’re so inclined to ask, Basin Scholar. Though, I intend to indulge in other plans while taking up residence here.” She looked at him now, a note of seriousness burning behind the depths of black eyes. She wasn’t so sure that she wanted to share her newly appointed pledge to the Plague, but it was better to avoid that conversation altogether until she was sure her Lady had informed her of all the rules and regulations.

This was a time of rising and she wasn’t going to ruin her chances at doing so by falling to the foolish incentive of being charmed.

ooc| It's fine! I hope this wasn't too terrible, I'm Flu-like... and have no muse.

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-13-2012, 01:09 AM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Descaro - 12-16-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-16-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Descaro - 01-17-2013, 12:55 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 01-20-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Descaro - 01-29-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-10-2013, 11:06 PM