the Rift

Set Fire to the Rain [Open]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

She smiled a tight smile that was not meant to touch those endless eyes. Everything about her spoke of frail glass that could not be touched. She was something of an oddity, a rare trinket made of gold that was displayed for the mere hell of it. Perhaps it was just her nature to appear so beautifully disheveled, but she certainly didn’t seem to take advantage of it as many others would. In fact she simply nodded at the stallion’s response, he eyes wandering shamelessly from his eyes to his lips to his shoulders and beyond. A queer part of her wanted to run a velvety nose along his spine, make him tremble. It could have been called lust or some strange form of the word but the doll was not allowed such rewards. There was a time and a place for all things, though she found herself wishing that, that time was now.

And what purpose is it that you defend? I’ve yet to find any real purpose here other than a common attribute amongst species. It’s a shame really… that we’re not so much united as we are each our own.” She moved toward him now, collectively gathering small dished feet to ride high above the stony floor. The clatter when they fell was soft and marked her advance if nothing else could. Her eyes bore into his as she swayed into his presence, brushing her fine muzzle along his side as she had so longed to do before. It was much like she had imagined and as she pulled away, coy in her approach; she relished the tingle that it left on her tongue.

She was quickly becoming such a little coquette.

His voice reached her ears now as she slowly rounded him, her even step keeping count as she near his flank, his chest, and then his neck before she again ran a delicate caress along the tender skin there. “I study many things my sweet Descaro, but I do not study ignorance.” She flashed a cool smiled at him now as she had finally come back to face him head on. The soft chuckle that followed was enough to indicate that she was not one to tolerate shit. But if you must know, I study you-“ Her eyes widened at this, inviting him in such a way as to believe that she was pliable enough to wear her heart on her sleeve. “-and the rest of our growing establishment. I study our purpose and relate our stories.” With this her smile broadened, clearly satisfied in her theft of his words.

She was certainly enjoying this small game, whatever it might cost her in the end.

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-13-2012, 01:09 AM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Descaro - 12-16-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 12-16-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Descaro - 01-17-2013, 12:55 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 01-20-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Descaro - 01-29-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: Set Fire to the Rain [Open] - by Chernobyl - 02-10-2013, 11:06 PM