the Rift

Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!]

Rowan Posts: 76
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: 3 Years 4 Months
Brit

After meeting with her mentor Cassiopeia, Rowan had discovered the awakenings of something deep and buried. Who she'd been before her adoptive mother had molded her into the shy woman that still influenced her personality and always would. Despite her diminutive size, she walked with purpose, cocoa crown no longer lowered by the burdens she had carried. Flaxen blonde curls fell over cerulean eyes as they scanned the horizon. A whinny she most certainly didn't recognize rang out over the sounds. Instantly knowing it had come from the oasis she frequently visited. Already yearning to know who this stranger was, the Scholar set forth at a fast canter. Perhaps she didn't have long legs to carry her quickly to her destination, but she had determination to spare and knowledge to go along with it.

A stallion stood beside the body of water, draped in pearl and streaked with colors of ivy. The horn protruding from his crown made her wary, and she approached with caution, scenting the wind. He did not smell of the Throat, so why was he intruding on their lands, drinking from their oasis? His tall stature, easily dwarfing her, didn't bother the young woman. She'd gotten used to being small."Perhaps it is not so smart to wander into our lands without acceptance. I'm Rowan, Scholar of the Throat. May I inquire your name?" No room for shy demeanor now, though her voice fought against her. Remaining soft and intelligent. Too many things remained in her photographic mind, and her irises flickered over him, recording him into her memory like every other she'd encountered. Sea colored orbs sharp and knowing. What did he wish to accomplish here?

Messages In This Thread
Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Tribute - 12-13-2012, 09:59 AM
RE: Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it [open!] - by Rowan - 12-13-2012, 08:59 PM